Quantcast

Sonic................... boom....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I know the food is just fast food crap but is there anything remotely good about Sonic food?

They just put one in in my area, is it worth going to? (obviously I've never been)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I know the food is just fast food crap but is there anything remotely good about Sonic food?

They just put one in in my area, is it worth going to? (obviously I've never been)
Their cherry limeade rules. Everything else is meh, IMHO.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I stopped at a Sonic once in the middle of Nowheresville, Texas once. It wsa late in the afternoon, but the menu says breakfast all day. I asked "Can I still get a breakfast burrito?" "Oh sure, all day" says the waitress.
"Great, let me get a steak and egg burrito...to go please."
"Sure Sweety!"

30 miles down the road, I tuck into the burrito. It was FULL of jalapenos...FULL! Damn, that was one good burrito...I paid for it later though...

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
Yea stosh I went yesterday.....me along with every other high school student in the area waited 2 hours for overpriced crap. But the slushie was great.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
used to frequent a sonic back in high school. banana milkshake, extra long chili cheese coney with onions & japs plus a large cheese tots. that was my usual. anymore...nope not gonna do it....but i did stop in one in austin to get some cheese fries ( i was starving! i had been travelling all day) & get myself a beer.

they give you peppermints. that is pretty sweet.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
There is one in So Cal here that I know of. Tried it once and not really excited about ever going again. So many other places I would rather eat.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
There is one in So Cal here that I know of. Tried it once and not really excited about ever going again. So many other places I would rather eat.
There is one 3 blocks from my house that I rarely go to, but I'd be a hypocrite to say it sucks. It's not good, but it's better than a KFC 2 breast and cheese sandwich.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
There is one 3 blocks from my house that I rarely go to, but I'd be a hypocrite to say it sucks. It's not good, but it's better than a KFC 2 breast and cheese sandwich.
There is one in Fullerton off of the 91 freeway. I went once when I first started working in Anaheim just because I had never been before. It wasn't bad, but it's not something I would drive across town to get. On the other hand, I would never move away from So Cal just because leaving behind In-n-Out would make me spiral into depression.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It's grease for the sake of grease. Nothing special about Sonic, IMO. Plenty of better places to get a greasy burger and chili fries.

If you're in So Cal and you're ever in the Pasadena area be sure to stop by The Hat, and Tops. :drool:

Last edited: