Quantcast

Sorry #standwithrand

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
unlike you...i don't walk on water.
http://www.behindthename.com/name/joshua
From the Hebrew name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yehoshu'a) meaning "YAHWEH is salvation". Joshua was one of the twelve spies sent into Canaan by Moses, as told in the Old Testament. After Moses died Joshua succeeded him as leader of the Israelites. As an English name, Joshua has been in use since the Protestant Reformation.
The name Jesus comes from a Greek translation of the Aramaic short form יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshu'a), which was the real name of Jesus.
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
And where are the pro-life people to ensure that everyone can get access to health care, that there isn't needless suffering due to this and people do not die prematurely or due to lack of being able to get health care? They are nowhere to be found of course...Too busy enforcing the death penalty or lining up machine guns on the border...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
And where are the pro-life people to ensure that everyone can get access to health care, that there isn't needless suffering due to this and people do not die prematurely or due to lack of being able to get health care? They are nowhere to be found of course...Too busy enforcing the death penalty or lining up machine guns on the border...
not sure i'm with you on this: adoption programs deeply involve access to pre-natal care, which of course includes healthcare for the to-be mother

do you have handy access to the numbers of executions for convicted felons -vs- abortions without due process?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fetuses are not babies by biological definition. Pro-life people cannot arbitrarily redefine life especially if they do not value existing life like the cheap fast food they purchase from Chick-fil-A...
so where and when did i say i was against abortion again?

never eaten at chick-fil-a....

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I still want to know where the pro-life people are in ensuring free access to birth control to make abortion less necessary? I wonder if they're big Obamacare fans?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I still want to know where the pro-life people are in ensuring free access to birth control to make abortion less necessary?
Because most of those Evangelical flat earthers think birth control is just "Abortion Lite".........ask most of them about the "day after pill" and hands down they'll tell you it causes an abortion.