Quantcast

Soundgarden

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
So apparently I'm seeing them for the second night running. Friend had a ticked going spare, I didn't need much convincing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
they haven't played "nazi driver" yet....not amused.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
they haven't played "nazi driver" yet....not amused.
Yeah, they haven't dug too deep into Ultramega OK. I think just Flower and Beyond the Wheel, both of which they played last night (to open the set and close the encore, respectively).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yeah, they haven't dug too deep into Ultramega OK. I think just Flower and Beyond the Wheel, both of which they played last night (to open the set and close the encore, respectively).
incessant mace has been getting played quite a bit.....bummed i didn't get that when i saw them in DC..25-28 songs per night...no one should complain....

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That would be awesome. I'm just pulling for Mailman and 4th of July this time (out of stuff that I'd assume they're at all likely to play)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Full set list, less one song that I forgot

Incessant Mace
Big Dumb Sex
Get On the Snake
Hunted Down
Jesus Christ Pose
(I missed one here)
Room a Thousand Years Wide
By Crooked Steps
Attrition
Pretty Noose
Burden in My Hand
Been Away Too Long
Worse Dreams
The Day I Tried to Live
Ugly Truth
Eyelid's Mouth
Non-State Actor
Drawing Flies
Blow Up the Outside World
Fell on Black Days
Zero Chance
Blood on the Valley Floor
Superunknown
Rusty Cage

Ty Cobb
Black Hole Sun
Slaves and Bulldozers

Dodgysam

Chimp
Jan 23, 2013
God I wish soundgarden would do a proper gig down here...not the stupid hour long festival sets.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Text from a friend who was at the show, "this is terrible".
Any idea what his/her complaint was? There were a few songs that weren't great (Black Hole Sun comes immediately to mind- both nights they looked really bored with that one) but overall I thought they sounded quite good.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Funny moment from last night- during the encore Kim was having some trouble with his monitor. It looked like he wanted the vocals turned down, and got visibly more and more pissed off as it wasn't getting fixed. They finished Slaves and Bulldozers, Chris and Matt left, and he and Ben stayed on just trying to blow everyone's ear drums out with a bunch of feedback. Ben walked off, but Kim stayed at it for a bit, then stalked off with it still going. Someone left a beer for him on the side of the stage, he picked it up, looked at it (it was a Stella), walked back to the middle of the stage, held it out at arms length and flipped the beer off, poured it out, threw the bottle across the stage, and left. :rofl: