Quantcast

southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Bizutch:

Oh...so you own the rights to anyone running a Michelin tire now? Does that work like a royalty or something? Or I forgot that you were the only person you can get Michelins from or the only person that has any. I actually let Steven have that tire (which was brand new, and mine) after he trashed one of his tires at the 3rd snowshoe race.:busted:
Ha hah! :D I stand corrected. It was you that has my tires. Got my "skinny dudes with a red Demo 8" mixed up. I'm hurting for dollars and will rob a blind guy if it comes to it. :pirate2:

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
I brought you your tires that I picked up after you left them at Sugar and put them on top of your car at Snowshoe after I couldn't find Greg I think it was, who you said needed them, and was waiting at the top of the mountain to get them.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
launch ramp to creek gap/step up... the crazy gnar :hmm:

one of maybe 10 frames i shot a couple of weekends ago...

Jun 11, 2004
NICE Dave! :clapping:
Thanks! By any chance are you in the market for an 06 Demo 8 with a brand new Fox DHX 5.0??? Happen to know someone who's got one......bro deal! I'll be out of town over Christmas, but we all need to ride again! Maybe the Saturday after Christmas followed by UFC 79 Nemesis.....which I'll definately be ordering. You and John are welcome to come and hang!

^ ^ ^

Does that Fox 40 come in white as O.E.M. only? Or can you buy one new like that?
To be honest......I'm not sure? But I'm definately digg'in the white!

Looking Demo-liscious dave.
Whats this like your 3rd one ?
Thanks LOO! Yeah, this is number #3. I'm trying to do my part to help out the struggling economy!

Plus my son likes those Demo's......he has been in awe of them ever since he was a baby!

Oct 9, 2006
Does it really F'n matter what color it is and if some other company has them on their bikes.....Just go ride....I painted my bike with turds made black from a two week OREO only diet

Jun 11, 2004
Does it really F'n matter what color it is and if some other company has them on their bikes.....Just go ride....I painted my bike with turds made black from a two week OREO only diet

First off.....don't be hate'in on my pimp ass white 40!

Second......shouldn't the color of your bike have turned out more to the tan side? Or did you remove the creamy white center before eating your Oreos?

Here is an old school "scratch and sniff" picture just for you missionG!