Quantcast

Southridge Winter Series schedule is up!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
The night race was SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun! I raced it with my broken wrist still in a cast but it was amazing. Just went to say "I did it" and ended up cruising down so I didn't get hurt more :P

The course was lit pretty well except for the very end of the wall which was sketchy. But ya, the winter series will be amazing this year! Hopefully all my injuries heal up so I can race it no problem!

Ya...my glove would not fit over the cast on my right hand :P

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Wow... the night race is cool. did anyone wear their own lights as well?

they gonna do another one of these night races in the near future?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Did shiotttty. My lower exit guide on the mrp broke threw the chain all over and my chainrings bent so everytime I went to pedal it was throwing chain and I kept slamming my knees into the bar. Ended up coasting it figured my derailurre got hammered by the way it was acting. Got home and looked and NOPE.... chain guide lower blew apart on a rock at top....

Race was a blast people screaming pedal, pedal, pedal and me thinking I wish, wish, wish lol... bruised knees from them slamming into the bars but managed to not go over either time trying to pedal...

RACE WAS A BLAST........ absolute good time........

Oh and so busy bumping the tech 9 I forgot to pull my knee guards up so they hit harder....

No lights jd got booed for turning his on lol....

Last edited: