Quantcast

@#@Spaced the final Frontier GMT@#@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Lil mini shredder ready to go.

Even though this is a small frame, judging by how it fits on my bike rack, it's as long as my medium Turner DHR. Which just reinforces that that bike is way too small...

Also just had this doucherocket going blasting up the street in a construction zone in his cliche matte black Lamborghini Huracan (with bro in the white Aventador behind him. Buddy got pulled over by the cops trying to make a left. I looked over and lol'd at the guy in the white one, he just lol'd too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lil mini shredder ready to go.

Even though this is a small frame, judging by how it fits on my bike rack, it's as long as my medium Turner DHR. Which just reinforces that that bike is way too small...

Also just had this doucherocket going blasting up the street in a construction zone in his cliche matte black Lamborghini Huracan (with bro in the white Aventador behind him. Buddy got pulled over by the cops trying to make a left. I looked over and lol'd at the guy in the white one, he just lol'd too.
What years are the bikes? My 2014 megatrail has the same wheelbase as my 2010 xprezo furax

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm ready to leave Nebraska and my flight is delayed an hour. FTS. I am pretty sure that I hit my primary annual company target this week and will be ranked in the top 10% of our national sales team - 6 weeks into my position, 2 of which I wasn't working.

I did notice that NE is the land of homogeneity, as of the 30+ people I had meetings with in the last three days, three didn't have blue eyes. Given odds say it should be the other way... I'm pretty sure NE is genetically homogeneous, at least out in farm country where I was.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just spent an hour zoning out in my hammock. 75* in the shade. Conference call in a few minutes to firm up tomorrows Fly Fishing excursion with two of my buddies to a local lake to toss some bass poppers in the reed beds. Should be a blast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I forgot how much nicer traveling solo for business is. People tend to get the fuck out of your way when you are moving fast in business clothes. Service at restaurants is quicker and better. TSA is much easier to deal with, even being PRE normally.

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
Knees been hurting the last few days. Can’t remember hurting it but it’s just been a bit sore. Hope on the rower today as I’m not going to make it out on the bike and it was fine till I I got off it then it started to stiffen up.
But as it was fine on the row it should be fine on the bike and I do feel the need to spin the legs and play in the current hero dirt at Derby.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I forgot how much nicer traveling solo for business is. People tend to get the fuck out of your way when you are moving fast in business clothes. Service at restaurants is quicker and better. TSA is much easier to deal with, even being PRE normally.
///ARROGANCE