Quantcast

SPAM: DH tires for sale

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
sorry but i love me some tioga dh tire for $19 on pricepoint. so sweet. good luck though
$19 for 2.1 or 2.3 DH tires is a good deal, i just wouldn't run those itty bitty tires on a big bike... then you have to pay extra $$ for oversized shipping. i don't want to ship these tires and will meet up locally to sell (DC area).

the tires i have for sale range from a thick 2.4 to 2.7 and are all nearly brand new.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Sooo, why exactly are you selling your tires?
further explanation found on the link to dcstreet and quoted here:

"why do i have all these tires? i won 2 of the minions this summer at DH races and have only used them for about 1/2 day of riding... i prefer 42d over the 60d. i bought the kenda's a few years ago and they were used one day at snowshoe in an emergency and haven't seen any use since. the wtb tires came with a used bike i bought and i never used them."

for short: don't like 60d and got them free. don't like kenda's, i prefer maxxis. never used the wtbs, i got them with a used complete build.

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Ah ha ! I knew it wasn't cuz you were gona do somethin stupid like quit racing or somthin. ok ok ,it's all ok now. was slightly worried about ya for a moment there.

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
Ah ha ! I knew it wasn't cuz you were gona do somethin stupid like quit racing or somthin. ok ok ,it's all ok now. was slightly worried about ya for a moment there.
whale will be up racing you next year. look out, he's fast. You gonna make the ray's trip this year?