Quantcast

Speaking of "Life After People"...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Good thing these guys are in business.

Who is going to care for your pets after you are raptured into heaven?

Many Christians believe that animals do not go to heaven. So when Jesus comes back and you return with him to heaven, will there be somebody to take care of your dog or cat?
www.jesuspets.com

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
oh yeah there are so many old threads i have to research to see how they ended. I had a ton of pictures that disappeared of my old bike and the trail shots. Everything from 2002 is missing. some of the posts illustrated psychotic episodes i guess only i know which ones. then there are the intentionally deleted threads which are always the best seen alot...i made an additional 2000 posts that are missing from my count.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
wow i dont suppose reading about dhgirlie will tell me what happened to her. Then there was arsebars who i used to message all the time. anyway there was a bunch of us that spent more time messaging than posting here

it is a shame what happened to Lord Opie though. It seems his views got the better of him in one of my threads

It seems to change alot when you spend everyday online one summer at a time

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wow i dont suppose reading about dhgirlie will tell me what happened to her. Then there was arsebars who i used to message all the time. anyway there was a bunch of us that spent more time messaging than posting here

it is a shame what happened to Lord Opie though. It seems his views got the better of him in one of my threads
Wow...Arsbars...I did not like that girl. DH_girlie kicked ass though.

Remember Yossarian & his "hunting" threads?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Old Dude...remember him. His redneck tales rocked.
His drunk posts were the worst posts on any internet forum in history, and that includes all future forum posts yet to be submitted anywhere on the webs.

A typical Old Dude drunk post: "wpiand;ksahfpowahfiewnfoef[kjen[rp dbruuuuuuuunnKk! :cH EeRrs:"

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
all hail BurlyShirley for sticking around all these years though. BS you must have lots of stories to tell judging by what happened to your post count. It takes me days to get through all of your threads...but all are hilariously worth it. Too bad I cant remember where I left off.