Quantcast

Speaking of protein shakes....

zibbler

Monkey
What are some of your favorite recipes for protein shakes. Here's mine.

Crushed ice
1 scoop egg protein
1 scoop whey protein
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 Tbsp. Davinci sugar free Khaluah flavored syrup
1/2 cup of water

Blend it up in a blender and enjoy!

My other favorite is a strawberry shake. I use big, juicy, frozen strawberries thawed slightly added to some crushed ice with my mixture of protein powders, some Davinci sugar free strawberry syrup and water. Yummy!

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
3/4 cup Whey protein combo from proteinfactory.com
12 oz fat free chocolate milk

BAM- tastes just like thicker chocolate milk, despite the bitter taste of the whey combo. This is a luxury I usually don't spring for when mixing my shakes. My shakes are usually just the protein and water.

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
38grams of chocolate IsoWhey
about 6 oz's skim milk
half a banana
tablespoon of peanut butter
tablespoon of instant coffee
ice

mmmm... better than any starbuck's drink.

zibbler

Monkey
Originally posted by Serial Midget
Ahahaha... I am a lazy ass too. I gots no time for the foo foo. :)
Well foo foo to you too mister doo doo :eviltongu :D

I can't just choke something down for the sake of getting it in my gut. If it doesn't taste good I'll start gagging and heaving and won't be able to consume it at all. I have a poor appetite as it is, so I have to make my food (or drink) taste as good as possible.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Without women there would still be barbeque... :evil:

Originally posted by zibbler
Well foo foo to you too mister doo doo :eviltongu :D

I can't just choke something down for the sake of getting it in my gut. If it doesn't taste good I'll start gagging and heaving and won't be able to consume it at all. I have a poor appetite as it is, so I have to make my food (or drink) taste as good as possible.

zibbler

Monkey
LOL! If you ever ate something my husband "attempted" to grill, you'd beg me to keep him away from it. He's an okay cook, but can't grill to save his life... unless you like meat that's burnt on the outside and raw in the middle. :p

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by zibbler
LOL! If you ever ate something my husband "attempted" to grill, you'd beg me to keep him away from it. He's an okay cook, but can't grill to save his life... unless you like meat that's burnt on the outside and raw in the middle. :p

A man that can't grill!?! :eek:

Time to put him down... :(

:monkey: