RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle

jimw

Monkey
Aug 10, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
- Enduro Evo can only be purchased as a complete, in aluminum (but with 650b wheels now!)
Same as last year. Though hopefully they will offer different color schemes, the one on that German site is hideous! Looks like they did go to just one Evo model though.

Interesting that all the Carbon Enduros have the new Ohlins air shock. Will be interesting to see how that performs. I have the coil version on my Enduro Evo and have nothing but good things to say about it (well aside from the fact that the bike is completely unrideable due to those 26" wheels...)

Looks like they don't have the SWAT door on the Carbon Enduros, which is a bummer. I thought it was kinda gimmicky at first, but having seen it in person now on the new Stumpy, it's actually pretty cool.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Looks like they don't have the SWAT door on the Carbon Enduros, which is a bummer. I thought it was kinda gimmicky at first, but having seen it in person now on the new Stumpy, it's actually pretty cool.

Dude

You know what I just thought of? You could totally put your weed in there.

And it helps to know where to look when the first stress cracks start on the frame.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Interesting no cheap demo or status. Maybe that's a German thing only? Seems like those bikes would be bread and butter for them in the DH segment.
Is the DH market dropping off enough to not justify a grom accessible huck-machine in companies lineups?

I wasnt too surprised to see "freeride" bikes go away/turn into enduro machines, but I'd be bummed if entry level DH bikes start going away.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Interesting no cheap demo or status. Maybe that's a German thing only? (...)
I guess it's the preview of the Swiss Spesh site, if you go to parts and equipment there are prices in Swiss Franks (CHF). And as it's public knowledge that all Swiss people have a minimum annual income around 200.000 there is simply no need for sub 3.5k bikes.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I think I'm most excited about the camber 29, with a 140mm pike up front and 120mm in the rear, with the carbon weed door and risse bowl end caps

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I've seen far more status bikes the last 2 years than any plus sized crap.

Good thinkin spec. Must be moar consumer demand.
Did you see a status in the lineup? Hopefully it's there. Such an expensive sport. I can't blame spec too much since they're a business, but it does suck to see when they have to cave to things like 650b and mid-fat BS bikes, where the designers go "here's this, I guess". At least some of the more innovative stuff makes it to market with them as well.