Quantcast

specialized demo 7 and 8 for 2007 !!!

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
According to the local shop the SX Trail will still be available along with the Demo 7, but we'll know for sure soon enough. The new bikes may be ugly, but I'm sure they won't disappoint once we get a chance to ride them.

ecbmxer

Chimp
Jul 18, 2006
Morgantown, West Virginia
Yes, the SX trail is still avalable. And actually so is the enduro in regular frame style (SXish) and in the new SL style with the vertical rear shock. Those color combos on the demos are crazy though.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
There is a shock shuttle available for the new Demo 8 that will let you put a 7" DHX Air on it and has corrected geometry for a 7" fork...

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
ah don't know that off the top of my head. All I remember is that they will have an optional shuttle(besides the two that come with it) to run a dhx air and have 7" of travel.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
imo these bikes are sick, I love the paint jobs. The Argyle on the Demo 7 looks so sweet with the tan seat. I want one really bad.

And has anyone else noticed the sweet Gamut P40s that are run stock on the Demos? It's always nice to see a huge company like Specialized supporting small local companies that put out some quality products.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
black noise said:
And has anyone else noticed the sweet Gamut P40s that are run stock on the Demos? It's always nice to see a huge company like Specialized supporting small local companies that put out some quality products.
I'm waiting for the day that these come with Double Barrels as stock items... :drool: