Quantcast

Specialized FSR 97 to 99 /Enduro 00 to 01 Linkage Question

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
If someone has one of these can you please tell me the Outside Diameter of the front attachment portion of the linkage - and also the Inside Diameter of the rear attachment ... if you have one you know what I am asking fo. Thanks!

DJ

Attachments

AtTheGates

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
I have one of those laying in my parts bin. not 100% sure what measurments you are looking for, but I would be more than willing to try to get them for you. How much precision are you looking for, I have standard ruler, but could probably get find a nice set of calipers if need be.

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
Thanks! Metal ruler works for me. If you wish you can email me at NukeProof at shaw.ca
This is really appreciated! If it works out will you sell the link?

Dennis

AtTheGates

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
its not doing me any good any more. the bike I bought it for has expired so to speak. i would definatly sell it.

AtTheGates

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
sorry for the shoddy rendering. I am home for the day, had to use the paint program on a Mac.

hopfully this helps.

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
Well, if I could get the following measurements, I'll let you know immediately:
- inside diameter of where the front (smaller end) of the linkage bolts on at the front to the frame - AND outside width of linkage at that same attachment point

- same measurements for the rear where it bolts to seat stays ... inside diameter AND outside width of linkage at that same attachment point

Thanks a million, ,
Dennis
NukeProof at shaw.ca

HowlerMonkey

Chimp
Nov 2, 2003
Hockeyland
It is a little too wide at the rear, which is no problem at all to fix - but, it is about 10mm too wide in the front - again not a big problem, BUT that part of the link is solid straight across so I cannot use it to straddle the mounts that I have.
I think the later FSR stock linkages, at least the BETD's might work - they are open ended at both ends ...anyone have one of the later model FSR linkages, or plate linkage for four bar set-ups?...(except for the FSR XC's by BETD). Thanks for all your work on this - you should Ebay that link .. always someone looking for one of those. Cheers,

Dennis