Quantcast

Specialized P all mountain for sale

brian23

Chimp
Jul 5, 2007
nj
I though I would post this in the diablo forum since people that visit this forum are in the northjersey area. If the mods want to delete it its ok.

Up for sale is my 2007 Specialized P all mountain. It is a 2007 and was recently purchased last summer brand new from the bike shop . I got it in August and it is now november so this bike is only 4 months old! It has been kept in pristine condition as seen in the photographs. It has only a couple scratches on the chainstays, a scratch on the bottom of the crank, and 1 small rock chip on the bottom of the bike. You have to look for them to see them they're that minimal. The bike was owned by a bike mechanic that lubed all pivot points after every ride. It shifts great, and the hydraulic brakes stop amazing.

This bike is designed for freeride and street/dirtjumping. It can take all the abuse you throw at it. And is backed by specialized with a lifetime warraranty on the frame. Now for specs/upgrades . The stars (**) before the spec represent an upgrade that is on the bike and is listed here.

----____----- im asking $999 OBO for this bike. It's located in Northern New Jersey I accept paypal, money order, or check. I will ship to the continental US ONLY. Buy pays half the shipping I will pay other half. My name is Brian. You can text/call me at 201-835-9330, my AIM is CANADIANKLEPTO, and my email is BS_boarder@hotmail.com

FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum,
FORK Marzocchi AM4, 130mm of travel

HEADSET 1 1/8" threadless
STEM Truvativ XR, forged alloy, 31.8mm, 5 degree rise

HANDLEBARS Alloy OS, 640mm wide, 45mm rise, 8 degree back, 6 degree up sweep
**GRIPS Specialized Enduro, dual density, Red/ Grey to match bike

FRONT BRAKE Avid Juicy 3, hydraulic disc, 7" G2 Clean Sweep rotor
REAR BRAKE Avid Juicy 3, hydraulic disc, 6" G2 Clean Sweep rotor
BRAKE LEVERS Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic

FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM X-7
REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X-9, mid cage
**SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X-9 9 speed

CRANKSET Truvativ Blaze AM, forged 6066, Howitzer spline
CHAINRINGS 36A/24S w/ poly bash guard
BOTTOM BRACKET Howitzer XR lite, M15 bolts, external bearing design, 73mm shell for 50mm chainline

**PEDALS Crank Brothers 50 50 pedals XX sealed cartridge bearings. Red plates with long pins are currently on but the black plates can be installed if you wish

RIMS Specialized/Alex P.Disc 26 double wall disc w/ eyelets
FRONT HUB Specialized Hi Lo disc, 36h, CNC flange and disc mount, QR
REAR HUB Shimano FH-M475L, cassette, disc, 36h, QR
SPOKES 1.8mm (15g) stainless, black
FRONT TIRE Specialized Resolution Pro, 26x2.3", 60TPI, DC, aramid bead
REAR TIRE Specialized Resolution Pro, 26x2.3", 60TPI, DC, aramid bead

**SADDLE Specialized fuse jumping saddle
SEAT POST Specialized two bolt, no offset, micro adjust, 30.9mm

SEAT BINDER Alloy collar with Q/R

The list of upgrades is
-Crankbrothers 5050xx pedals cost me $110
-fuse jumping saddle cost me $30