Quantcast

speedgoat.com

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
So, they give you free shipping and a reduced price on expeditied shipping (which I usually choose). They always seem to forget to send me the automated (obviously not) email which is supposed to include the tracking #. It never came again with my last order and they have yet to get back to me with the # so I have no way of investigating. I choose expedited shipping for a reason damnit. I want to make sure I have the parts I need so I can ride on the weekend. Anyone else experience similar probs? So damn frustrating.....

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by spincrazy
So, they give you free shipping and a reduced price on expeditied shipping (which I usually choose). They always seem to forget to send me the automated (obviously not) email which is supposed to include the tracking #. It never came again with my last order and they have yet to get back to me with the # so I have no way of investigating. I choose expedited shipping for a reason damnit. I want to make sure I have the parts I need so I can ride on the weekend. Anyone else experience similar probs? So damn frustrating.....
give em a call bro, the ppl who run that site are pretty damn nice and know their shiet. like i said thought best bet would be to call em.