Quantcast

Spider lovers (hi-res)

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
For the love of god. I am terrified of spiders and yet, I come to this thread. All I did was a fast scroll down, and I saw just a fraction of the picture, and I still got chills. Damn spiders!

Even when they're on tv, like on the discovery channel, I stop and watch. What the hell is wrong with me??

Dammit. Right now I'm hovering over the reply button, for fear that once pressed, I will get kicked back up to the start of the thread, thus showing me more of the spider picture.....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
For the love of god. I am terrified of spiders and yet, I come to this thread. All I did was a fast scroll down, and I saw just a fraction of the picture, and I still got chills. Damn spiders!

Even when they're on tv, like on the discovery channel, I stop and watch. What the hell is wrong with me??

Dammit. Right now I'm hovering over the reply button, for fear that once pressed, I will get kicked back up to the start of the thread, thus showing me more of the spider picture.....

Amen brother...I was thinking maybe this was a thread about what is it...the Intense Spider? Anyway...yes I too only glimpsed a fraction of a striped hairy leg and quickly scrolled down as fast as I could...I f*cken HATE HATE HATE spiders and who in god's name would be a 'spider lover' as the author of this thread so insinuated with his title! Horrific...and f you Lord Opie...I know to tread cautiously in these types of threads...

2piece

Chimp
May 30, 2004
Wake Forest, NC.
I came across this freaky big spider and personally never seen one like it before in my life. Unfortunately for this spider, it's life came to an abrupt end after I snapped couple of shots with my shaking hands;) D-Con wasp spray took care of it :thumb: I just hope it's sibling aren't near by to mount a frontal assult, next time I'm out on the porch with my son :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Craw said:

You're obviously one of the 99.9999999% of the population. ;) :dancing:

-S.S.-

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
2piece said:
I came across this freaky big spider and personally never seen one like it before in my life. Unfortunately for this spider, it's life came to an abrupt end after I snapped couple of shots with my shaking hands;) D-Con wasp spray took care of it :thumb: I just hope it's sibling aren't near by to mount a frontal assult, next time I'm out on the porch with my son :(
Your bug population is rejoicing since you just eliminated their enemy.