Quantcast

Spiffy new 20mm hubs from BW

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Magnetic levitivity (is that a word?) :) ZERO drag ;)

I had a chance to check them out last Friday. The one cool thing that I like is that there is no inner sleave that needs to be alligned every time an axle is taken out (unlike my old damn AC AirCooler hub :angry: ) Very clean, and off course it is Bling-bling Gold.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Sorry about the sticker used instead of the logo :nuts: (I was in a hurry.) The next batch will have the logo machined on the hub body. The hub was the final step in getting all of our parts made in the USA. The machine shop is in S. Everett that is doing our hubs, chain system and chainrings. Hopefully before IB we will have the rear hubs ready to be shown. The rims are still way down the road.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Thanks folks. Retail pricing will be set by Monday. Oly you know how it goes trying to get quantity pricing on those air bearings.We've already done a few hundred hubs that are spoken for so we are trying to get the price ever further down by doing the larger runs at one time.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Special thanks goes out to Momma Beaver and also Dirty Beaver. Thanks for all your help down the road. More colors on the 8th and the 1st rear hub on the 17th! Now if I could just find a CX fork with a 20mm t/a. Oly?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lumberjack said:
Special thanks goes out to Momma Beaver and also Dirty Beaver. Thanks for all your help down the road. More colors on the 8th and the 1st rear hub on the 17th! Now if I could just find a CX fork with a 20mm t/a. Oly?
Colors? :D

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Finally have some hubs left that weren't pre-sold. So i desided to make some in blue, red, black and a couple that were done just because.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
Finally have some hubs left that weren't pre-sold. So i desided to make some in blue, red, black and a couple that were done just because.
How about hot pink for the beavers!!?? :D :evil: