Quantcast

Spiffy new hubs from BW

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
oly said:
they going to use bearings??
Yes, the hub in the back of the picture has them installed the 2 hubs in the front do not to better show the finished machining inside and out. You probably were thinking this was some new airbearing tech right........ :rolleyes: ;) ;) :evil:

J

JRB

I learned that I can't do drops that some chicks do and that I would rather look at boobs than hubs.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha, Scott's rims are holding up to some serious punishment from me so far. But i'm sure if had huge man boobs i would have taco'd them for sure by now....

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
The front hub was the last peice to get done by the new machine shop we are using. That makes the hubs, chain system and chainrings all made in the USA. Hopefully we will have a rear hub to show you folks before IB. Five if Hope has hubs called Bulbs what can I say but "Thank you Joy!" :blah:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
Five if Hope has hubs called Bulbs what can I say but "Thank you Joy!" :blah:
Hey,
Anytime my boobs can be of service Scott! :thumb: Ethan can't wait to try the new beauties (HUBS)! :)

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Westy said:
Hubs look nice but I couldn't help but to keep scrolling down to this.

I thought those were the hubs we were talking about all along.......

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
:rolleyes:
Qman said:
I thought those were the hubs we were talking about all along.......
The good thing about my "hubs" is they didn't cost me anything...Although they aren't as useful as Scotts hubs! :rolleyes:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
MUTOLI said:
:rolleyes:
The good thing about my "hubs" is they didn't cost me anything...Although they aren't as useful as Scotts hubs! :rolleyes:

so you're into 'man hubs' eh? :blah: