Quantcast

Sportscar or Minivan?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If you're a biker, you'd go with the cargo space of a minivan, plus you can sleep in it on impromtu overnights.

yes, no sh!t he's talking about the painted car on the van... like that hasn't been posted a billion times before, blah

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Sportscar.

I've owned a few minivans and they are lethargic and exceedngly unfun to drive.

Tucked inside the car pictured here is a complete Foes Fly and a complete Turner 5Spot and associated riding gear and rackage to slam the bikes on the roof once the final destination has been reached.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
justsomeguy said:
Sportscar.

Tucked inside the car pictured here is a complete Foes Fly and a complete Turner 5Spot and associated riding gear and rackage to slam the bikes on the roof once the final destination has been reached.
how about a mini-van and a motorcycle?

Wondermarmot

Chimp
Dec 11, 2004
So, I hate to be the one to point this out but I think the car is painted on the side of the van.

But just to play along with the rest, I'd go with the minivan. Way more practical, and the ladies love 'em.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Wondermarmot said:
So, I hate to be the one to point this out but I think the car is painted on the side of the van.
NO way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hailight

Chimp
Mar 5, 2006
guys look at the picture!
this was not meant to start any debate...
anyway, everybody should drive something that is good on gas and can take a lot of bikes and passengers -> minivan

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There is a bug shop in Portland that has a 911 painted on the side of a '72 bus. Same basic idea, only a little more relative.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wondermarmot said:
holy cow! That's some awesome art work.

Where's that thread with the guy who paints perspectives on the sidewalk?

Hailight

Chimp
Mar 5, 2006
because biking roadtrips are the best thing ever and I am yet to see a 911 with a bikerack that can fit all my friends... and I like the temperature no need for global warming, I'd sweat my a$$ off pushing my 47lbs tank up the hill

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
LordOpie said:
holy cow! That's some awesome art work.
uh, it looks like a horribly disfigured lamborghini, or general fast-car scribblings of a middle schooler... i guess there's only so much you can do when faced with the constraint of a 140" wheelbase

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
justsomeguy said:
Sportscar.

Bastard. I love Turbos.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Hailight said:
because biking roadtrips are the best thing ever and I am yet to see a 911 with a bikerack that can fit all my friends...
So "all of your friends" fit inside a minivan?

I can only strive to be so popular as to have five friends...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Hailight said:
close but not exactly... all my four DH riding buddys fit in a minivan
Ok, I get it now.

For you "all my friends" = "four DH riding buddys"

Thanks for clearing that up.