Quantcast

Sportworks Bob Ratchet Bike Rack Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinchFlat

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
UT
Baskin Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter, Creamy chocolate ice cream with ripples of yummy peanut butter though out. Um-um good!

G

Gutty

Don't really want the rack so...................

I Don't Like Ice Cream !!!!!!!!!!

any flavour if it comes from that little Ice Cream shop in COCHRANE ALBERTA CANADA!! (all my Calgary homies word out!!), because bar non, that was the BEST ice cream I ever tasted (Cochrane BTW was the place where RAD the BMX movie was filmed, and the ice cream shop was used in the movie as well....they make the ice cream right there on the premises!!!

and of all the flavours...it has to be good ol' VANILLA...

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
My favorite kind of ice cream has to be
" Baskin Robbin's Cherry Jubilee!"
It's cold,sweat ,full of cherries chunks!!!!
...and it makes me smile:) when I eat it,specially after a good ride!
You could almost call it an orgasmic Xperience
(I DID SAY "ALMOST")...:monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Cookies and cream, although Phish Food is pretty good (albeit sickening if you try an down a pint :D ).

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Captain Cogset
Heidi thinks it is a boring flavor, but my favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate Chip with the really small chips.
if that's boring, mine's dead.. (French) Vanilla..simplistic yet satisfying..

BUG

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
CoSprings, Colorado
Oh my this stuff rules!
Vanilla ice cream, with thick ribbons of fuge and a whole bunch of peanutbutter cups... Oh my I could go for a gallon or two a that. Too bad you can't get it out here in Colorado, I had it in Georgia.

DAGumZ

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002
Toronto
I'm a huge fan of pumpkin pie, and years ago I found a place that had pumpkin pie ice cream. it was the greatest. But they closed down.

Years go by and the hunt continues until two years ago when a Uncle Louis Ice Cream parlour opens up down the block from me. I would come home from work, hop on my DH ride and head over for my pumpkin pie. But they closed down too.

Now I have to travel to New York City to get Pumkin Pie Ice Cream as that is the only place I know that has it. If I win this rack I would gladly trade it for the directions to a LICS (think LBS but for Ice Cream) that has Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
any icecram is good for me..... as long it isnt some thing funky like green tea.... or some thing else weird

i think my all thime fav is vnilla with chocolate surep..... im gonna go have some now!!!! :D :cool: :)

evant

Chimp
Jun 13, 2002
Fort Collins
Ben & Jerry's "Peanut Butter me Up"

choc-o-late w/ choclate chunks on one side on the pint, peanut butter w/ more choc-o-late chuncks on the other side. And right down the center, an inch thich column of peanut butter flavored caramel.

It taste like sex, sex on the beach, sex on the beach with the victoria secret summer '02 catalouge model, and getting paid for it, and watching cyclocross world champs afterward

DanGouge

Chimp
Jun 2, 2002
Canada!
Well, it's sorta ice cream....
Italian gelato, they sometimes sell it here but they can't quite make it as good as the Italians. There was this place in Rome and as well as the usual chocolate and other flavours they had this blue stuff called "puffi". I don't know what it was made from but it's #1 'cause it's so strange!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
My favortie would be the Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Milkshakes at Plant Sub (now Half Fast Subs) on "the Hill". (You Boulder guys know where I mean.)

Status
Not open for further replies.