Quantcast

Spring Fling~take two...Saturday

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
trailhacker said:
But were talking about PA here?
Wait 5 minutes and the weather will change!
Are you sure you want to ride in the wet? It might wreck the trails and all!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I should get there.
I sure hope we don't tear up their trails too much!

EDIT: I have a restricted license, so if you're over twenty, I have a seat or two. Might be a squeeze with two DH bikes in one trunk. It's about a five body trunk.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Saturday
10:30 to 5:30
$25

Is it necessary that I call in advance? He says a month in advance in the original post.
How are the trail conditions?? No rain yesterday, rain today and tomorrow.
What is the exact location??
I'm considering going, just need some feedback.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Happy Dappy it was fun!

I'm a lot better at downhill than I was last August (my last TRUE downhilling at Whistler).

Sep 8, 2004
It was pretty fun out there today. The conditions were much better than I expected. Next time, I'm gonna try to keep my drivetrain functional all day, pedalling would be nice.

And ioscope, you managed to not cut your hand, thats always a good thing.

-James.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Definitely a good time.....with the exception of it taking 5 hours to get home due to the ferry being out of commission :( I still can't believe the weather held out. I'm looking forward the race in May :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Velocity Girl said:
Definitely a good time.....with the exception of it taking 5 hours to get home due to the ferry being out of commission :( I still can't believe the weather held out. I'm looking forward the race in May :)
How did you guys end up getting home?

Jan 30, 2005
sest weattle
they said that the kingston ferry had closed so everyone went to the winslo ferry which was packed andhad to wait about two hour for the next ferry it was lame

the riding was fun except for hitting that stuipid tree :nuts: and the condition were excelent

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Haha. All you guys who bailed based on the weather reports are fools! The weather was perfect. A bit muddy, but no rain and the trails were awesome. Just enough slick to keep things interesting. Good times. I can't wait for the race in May.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Snacks said:
How did you guys end up getting home?
We went to the Bainbridge Island ferry. Just as we were going into the holding area we checked the traffic radio station again and the Edmonds/Kingston ferry had started back up again at 6:30 :dead:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Velocity Girl said:
We went to the Bainbridge Island ferry. Just as we were going into the holding area we checked the traffic radio station again and the Edmonds/Kingston ferry had started back up again at 6:30 :dead:
Hahaha! That's what happened to Kevin :mumble:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We took the Bainbridge one and lucked out. As we drove up they were loading. We were the second to last car to get on. Sorry to the rest of you that had to wait...bummer!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Mutoli

I tried to catch up to you on the highway from Port Orchard.
Unfortunatley I spent three minutes on the bridge behind a double wide trailer house thing.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
ioscope said:
Mutoli

I tried to catch up to you on the highway from Port Orchard.
Unfortunatley I spent three minutes on the bridge behind a double wide trailer house thing.
Hey, were you on the side of the rode stopped? I think we saw you. I said to Ethan~ Hey, someone going pee! I have to pee! :blah:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
For those of you who haven't seen pictures from this weekend, go check out our site, Carolyn has just updated it with a bunch of pictures and a couple links from PA. Go to the picture link..
Speedy Beaver Racing