Quantcast

Squeezing zits, gross but for some reason fun

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
At first glance I thought the thread title was, "Squeezing tits, gross but for some reason fun" and I thought to myself, "WTF is wrong with this guy?!?"

Anyway. Not clicking on the link.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
that was nasty....

on a related note. my wife finds great joy in putting me through great agony by popping every little zit that comes up on my back out of reach of my gentle hands. how come someone else popping your zit makes it so much more painful?

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
that was nasty....

on a related note. my wife finds great joy in putting me through great agony by popping every little zit that comes up on my back out of reach of my gentle hands. how come someone else popping your zit makes it so much more painful?
It is more painful because they use there super long razor sharp acrylic nail extensions.

Yeti

Monkey
May 17, 2005
yeti cave@the beach
Somehow I wish I would get one just to feel it when it gets squeezed....and it's funny, but most girls I've met think zits are gross but get super excited when popping them and the more comes out the more fun they have...but they still think it's gross.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
yeah... that's a cyst.
I have a bitchen Scar on my leg from having a larger than in the video cyst removed, was almost three inches across before the doctor wanted to remove it.

As far as smell, all cysts smell. Horribly. Mainly because unlike a zit/Pimple, they are festering underneath the skin longer and longer.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did anyone click on the other ones....one guy had what looked like diarrhea come out of the one on his back....brownish green puss....