Quantcast

SS final results?

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
So does anyone know if they have posted the seasons results for the series, and where? like to see where I finished for the series.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
To SS people, I looked at the results and I(richard Garyantes -weekend warrior 40+) was not on the list for the 1st two races and was wondering were I finished at?

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
When I check it it ownly showed a total of six riders( work computer), the ones from the last race. My bad and I have a special suprize for VtMtbr and Hokierider, and one or two others. will make you wait and tell Hokierider this weekend!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
yeah are you planning on bringing your sleepy ass out? You need to start training for next years DH races
Im done racing. I will probably still do the Mass race every spring but that is it. I didnt even bother to put my number plate on until just before my race run at the last race if that tells you how much I was looking forward to my run.

You guys have fun.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
All this because Ralph beat you :o( bummer!
ouch. damn you know how to hurt a brother. just kidding. Ralph beat me far and square he has really stepped it up this year.

No just looking back at all of the races Ive done I can honestly say I never really enjoyed myself. Something about when the timer starts beeping just freaks me out. I can go to SS every weekend and go home with a smile on my face except for race weekends. I am faster than half of the people I ride with except for our race runs. This way I can throw eggs at you as you cross the finish line next year

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
ouch. damn you know how to hurt a brother. just kidding. Ralph beat me far and square he has really stepped it up this year.

No just looking back at all of the races Ive done I can honestly say I never really enjoyed myself. Something about when the timer starts beeping just freaks me out. I can go to SS every weekend and go home with a smile on my face except for race weekends. I am faster than half of the people I ride with except for our race runs. This way I can throw eggs at you as you cross the finish line next year
Yeah I wasn't sure if I should say that or not but Fu<k it

Ralph finally let that Mountain Cycle GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumb:

Maybe next year I'll get a season pass and goto SS a few more times -

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Damn, I know the feeling....I can put together some fast and clean practice runs, while enjoying the hell out of it all. However, come race run I throw it all away and screw up somewhere. It's not necessarily nerves getting the best of me, but I do tend to get a little rushed when I start making mistakes......and that only begins a vicious cycle of more mistakes resulting in a huge time chunk!

Racing sometimes sucks the fun out of a weekend and I've driven home many times this year after a race wondering why I continue to do this and what keeps going wrong. My results this year have been some of my worst ever, but I will be back next year after having all winter to mull over the season and fire myself up to attack next season. I know what I've got to work on this off-season, let's hope more time on the moto will solve that!!!

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Yeah I wasn't sure if I should say that or not but Fu<k it

Ralph finally let that Mountain Cycle GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumb:

Maybe next year I'll get a season pass and goto SS a few more times -
I will definately get the season pass next year. Just too much jack to pay for passes each day.

Plan to get a season pass for Mount Snow too. Do some travelin' next year and see some of the East Coast DH hotspots.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Damn, I know the feeling....I can put together some fast and clean practice runs, while enjoying the hell out of it all. However, come race run I throw it all away and screw up somewhere. It's not necessarily nerves getting the best of me, but I do tend to get a little rushed when I start making mistakes......and that only begins a vicious cycle of more mistakes resulting in a huge time chunk!

Racing sometimes sucks the fun out of a weekend and I've driven home many times this year after a race wondering why I continue to do this and what keeps going wrong. My results this year have been some of my worst ever, but I will be back next year after having all winter to mull over the season and fire myself up to attack next season. I know what I've got to work on this off-season, let's hope more time on the moto will solve that!!!

will definatly be at all the races. love the vibe and scene to much. This way I can heckle people as they come by.