Quantcast

SST action

dirtburglar

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
issyq
Buried logs from the storm a couple of weeks ago, all dirt though, no ladder stuff if thats what you were asking.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Another foot longer and it should be money. Deffinatly better than it was before. Might have to use my camra next time tough :).

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Yeah....it might be time to upgrade your camera, to something better than 160x120 @ 8fps. That was just painful to watch. The roller looks pretty dope though. Nice work!

dirtburglar

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
issyq
Went to the park today and put in a couple of hours. Made a stepdown/dub jump on the riders left side of the roller. It needs a bit-o-tweakin' but it should be a nice alternative to the roller.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
you guys might want to think about just making a nice lippy double right there, even in the video you're hucking to flat and when I hit it the roller felt like it was in the wrong place, some of us would love to come out and help.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Maybe, I would like to see if we can get this one to work. Its still a work in progress. We already have a lot of doubles.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I tought it would be fun it hit a roller after a big step down, then into the last jumps, kinda like a rollercoster. Its somthing we have been thinking about while we were building the step down. I found the roller on frieght train at whistler really fun, something differnt, you get the weightless fealing. I was also thinking it would take skill to keep low and pump it, like a biker-x feature, mabye manual it.

I know its not flowing great quite yet, in the video his tires are 1/2 foot of the dirt at the end of the roller, fill that in with dirt and it could work great. Its been improved since the video and a lot since last weekend It does set you up for the big side of the table now as well. Dirtburglar started to make a lip on the left side as another option, as well as a lip on the right that someone already started to make.

After more work if it does not flow we will make something else that does. This is the 1st roller I have tried to make and it has turned out to be a lot harder than I tought, If I knew it was going to be this hard I would have left it like it was. After all the work we put into it I would like to see if we cant make it work.