Quantcast

SST Closed? and vandal story

LukeRider88

Chimp
Nov 11, 2005
Hey... I headed up to SST today at about 12:30 pm cause i had a half day at school...
i went on the route past the jail and down the hill, but the gate on the left was closed and locked with a sign saying "use the alterate entrance", but it didnt say how to get to the other entrance. We parked on the road and jumped the fence with our bikes and rode for the afternoon. At about 5:00 we went back to my friends car and the windows were smashed out, his 2 15" Xplod subs were gone, seats slashed, and CD cause taken.

As if adding insult to injury, he had a ticket for parking on the road.
We contacted the local authorities (what a freaking joke) and they said that it was our own fault for parking on the road, but they would look into it.

Bottom line is, when will SST open back up... and where is the other entrance?:cool:

anyone have the scoop?
PM me with any info about who did this to my friends car too

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
that place sucks for vehicle prowls, friend and I have been victim too. We park between SST and the jail where all the 18 wheelers do and have had good luck there

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Sorry to hear about your friends car, my car & 2 other cars got hit at the same time. I talked with Wick a while back and he mentioned that the parking lot was going to be closed for a while becuase they are going to repave the parking lot. The parking lot up the street where the wharehouses are, there's signs saying no parking.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
I went to SST on friday
We parked next to the factory, thanks for the tip
the gate was open to the parking area
when we rode back through there, a cop was sitting there
but anyways SST is NOT closed