Quantcast

SST Friday afternoon?

bighitguy

Chimp
Nov 18, 2004
renton
Anybody gonna hit up SST on friday afternoon? I'm planning on getting over there at around 2 or 2.30 as they are releasing me early from the prison that is highschool. Probably be around down there until 5:30 or so if im lucky.

Just wonderin if anyone else is headed down there.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
The Mutoli's will be there(oops..not Fri, but Thurs) I'm mad though cause I can't take my big bike out..Fork is out of commission currently(hope to have part this week so I can still race at Beacon). Maybe it's time to test the Superlights dropping abilities :sneaky: Either way, we will be out there...even if it means I'm just xc riding :( . Ethan will be hitting the flow park at least!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
The Mutoli's will be there. I'm mad though cause I can't take my big bike out..Fork is out of commission currently(hope to have part this week so I can still race at Beacon). Maybe it's time to test the Superlights dropping abilities :sneaky: Either way, we will be out there...even if it means I'm just xc riding :( . Ethan will be hitting the flow park at least!
You still don't have your part yet? :mumble:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Dang! Does anyone have an extra part you can use?

Yes, I'm still racing Beacon! Beg. Class though! :o:
SANDBAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR! :D You are not a beginner. I think that if you were faster then most sport girls at your first dh race, it's safe to say Sport is where you should be.
I don't think anyone would have that part. It's not something a shop would keep in stock...

bighitguy

Chimp
Nov 18, 2004
renton
what part are you without? there's lots of miscelanieous parts layin around in my garage, i might be able to hook you up.