Quantcast

SST Thursday, 20th

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
A couple of us from Sammamish are gonna head down there tomorrow for a little chill sesh if you want to come.
Be there around 12.
Everyones invited.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
well its cloudy with spots of blue in the sky over here and fairly dry so I'm going to be heading out in the next 10 minutes. The more the merrier!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Mail?!? That's soooooo 20th century. Didn't get it...it may have gotten wedged into a Performance mailer that I tend to recycle immediately.

I'm on my way out the door after I post this...unfortunately, I'm heading to work. Hope it's a rippin' good time down there!
recycle? you have to burn those:disgust1:

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I could swear leprican put a post in with a vid link...holy sh$# that is scary.....maybe I should have stayed for the last couple of runs today..

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
It's alright, Mike...happens to the best of us. And yes, you should have stuck around for the last two runs. Braptastic!

Funny how we didn't get to ride with y'all @ SST yesterday Harry, but it was good to run into you out...there...where we saw you today...which wasn't SST.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
It's alright, Mike...happens to the best of us. And yes, you should have stuck around for the last two runs. Braptastic!

Funny how we didn't get to ride with y'all @ SST yesterday Harry, but it was good to run into you out...there...where we saw you today...which wasn't SST.
hahaha great way of saying it without saying it