Quantcast

SST tomarrow?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i went up today and everything was primo
it seems like someone messed with the tabletop and made it smaller... could just be me though
really dry and nice
nobody else was up there

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
That table top lip as been disinagrating for awhile. No one has tried to fix it in a long time. Try the gap on the left of the table, its good. Dont go to fast tough!

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
I was out there last night. That place is dry, loose and beat down. I went to Softies but was discouraged by the four seemingly homeless dudes that have their tents set up over there. It looked as though they were getting ready for a bender. Oh yeah, the broken glass wasn't too cool either. And what's up with all the friggin' trash out there. That place is friggin disgusting.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
sry man but i'm not heading back up there today
the lake calls :)
but ill def be back up there in about a week

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
We got out there about 10:00 this morning to find a friggin hobo camp. These Idiots trashed softies, lots of broken beer Bottles and one of the kids was riding his razor scooter on the jumps. Most of the lines are ok except for a few lips are crumbling due to dry weather. a couple of jumps had clearly lost the fight with razor boy. The jumps that were trashed we rebuilt as was possible. The first one on Margo was done, but with a few trips to the creek for water and some clay its pretty good for now. All other lips are pretty solid. The run up on 420 is messed up but rideable. If you go don't expect to hit the step up, the bum kids had been sliding down it in the rusted wheel barrow. Oh well lets hope for a few days rain to get that place running solid again.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
hungryleprican said:
hey was anyone taking pictures or filiming today who caught a kid on a spec hitting the booter?
I was one of those people. I'll eventually have vids posted on the SST gallery - once I get my computer to download the files from my camera.:mumble:

In the meantime, a couple/few of us are heading to blue bucket. Should be getting out there around 10:30.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
sweet, thanks.

me and my friend are a little tired today but were heading back up to sst on sunday and hes ganna not forget his camera this time and if anyone else is up there throwing stuff we'll take some pics and probly post them on www.freeridesammamish.com

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
how was blue bucket? rode there on Thursday and was great...but now the mother in law gone so with the new baby I am grounded for a bit :(