Quantcast

SST weeknights

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Is anyone riding down there during the week after work? The stars have finally aligned, big bike is all fixed up and I am going to be going down there once or twice a week after work. will it be just me, the ghosts and the coyotes?

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
I ditched the PI gig and dispatch the process servers now, so I'm stuck at work until 5:30 but I will be there directly thereafter. It was sweet at the flowpark tonight, after getting rid of the floater on the Kumicho and a bunch of work figuring out how to dial my suspension the big bike is super smooth and fun. Healing vibes to the kid who went down HARD and had one of the worst concussions I've witnessed on a person not taken away in an ambulance.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hahaha - I soooooo miss dispatching. NOT!!!:rofl:

Hope the kid is ok. It's amazing what risks we all take for the sake of having a good time. Every one of us is basically one jump/drop/corner away from major consequences should one teeny-tiny thing go wrong. With that being said, I'm looking forward to getting some rips in tomorrow!!!:D

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
No casualties today, although I came damn close to biffing major sh*t on the table gap. Had my front wheel at 12 o'clock and the rear at 6. Got the front wheel down but, in the process, started to list to the side. Still not sure how I didn't crash - I saw it happening in my head as I was on the way down. I'm guessing I cashed in several karma-points while I rolled away from that one.
You'd best believe I'm wearing my full-face out at North Bend tomorrow.:monkey:

Some of the better pics I got today...