Quantcast

SST, who's gonna be there?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I picked up a new bike today (RM7 :love: ), and want to go test it out, so after class I'm going to go pick up a couple parts from the shop and head down there, probably by 2:00-2:30. Feel free to join me on this momentous first ride. :)

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
are you riding rain or shine...cuz if you are gonna be there at around 230..i can be there around 3ish. I want to ride, but I dont want to ride alone if its raining!! I will be there!!!! I'll be on a red mountain cycle shockwave 9.5

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
stacy1 said:
I was there yesterday and heading back today, some new lines from top, very fun....
Yes, The top is getting better and better. There is lots of effort going into it right now. I wish I could ride right now. It may be another week or three before I can ride/shovel. Gotta give my shoulder some healing time :dead: :dead: :dead:

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
kinghami3 said:
I picked up a new bike today (RM7 :love: ), and want to go test it out, so after class I'm going to go pick up a couple parts from the shop and head down there, probably by 2:00-2:30. Feel free to join me on this momentous first ride. :)

Why the picture of John Howard as your avatar?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
BIGHIT756 said:
today was SICK. sessioned the big table for a long time...sessioned the big gap...sessioned the trail gap.....damn i love the Mountain Cycle!!!!
Yeah, that was a sweet looking bike, hopefully you won't end up ripping the seat off.

I had fun, it was the first time I've gotten out there since this summer, and I'm really sore, but I'm loving the RM7; it feels much more versatile than the SGS, though I still need to dial it in. AND I finally got the tabletop down. :)

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
What happend to your shoulder Desul? The top has another new line that I finshed today, really like the way it turned out, its really smooth!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
shine=great fun!
rain=messy,slow,but still fun!
snow=awsome slidage,lots of times to watch jesse fall!
mountain cycle=cool bike!
shizzle=corny
jesse=entertainment(falling),i'm gona kill your family,choke a bitch,pppiisssssss,and of course gay!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)