Quantcast

Started my 3/4 sleeve

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
That hair looks real. :0)

Those look awesome. i want to get a sleeve. Eventually I will one day.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
holy sh*tballs dude, its lookin awesome. All the color and detail look great but im really liken the silhouette of the scuba diver with the glare from the light above. really good looking piece.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Looks good Jon! I think I've seen some work from that shop in a couple tattoo magazines I was looking through at my shop, the name sounds familiar.

I finished my full chest piece this past weekend. I'm looking forward to being away from the chest and back on my arm to turn my 1/2 sleeve into a full sleeve over the next few months.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Looks good Jon! I think I've seen some work from that shop in a couple tattoo magazines I was looking through at my shop, the name sounds familiar.
Yea, they've been in quite a number of mags (they've even turned up in International Tattoo a few times, once or twice with multiple pieces in a single issue). She runs the shop with her fiancée Steve Shales who does INCREDIBLE bio-mechanical and geometric work. He also does good cover up work.

I finished my full chest piece this past weekend. I'm looking forward to being away from the chest and back on my arm to turn my 1/2 sleeve into a full sleeve over the next few months.
pics? What artist does your work?

Also, you need a crab tattoo.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
That is some super slick artwork Jon!

Must be a relief, even after seeing other works of the artist, to see yours coming out so good.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
pics? What artist does your work?

Also, you need a crab tattoo.

No pics currently. I'll get a couple pics of the chest and full sleeve when they're finished.

I go to 'Lil Ant at Visible Ink in Malden, MA (http://visibleinktattoo.com/mainframeset.htm). They have some really talented people at that shop as well, and really cool guys to hang out with. Ant is currently sending in pics of my 1/2 sleeve to a couple magazines to see if he can get it in one of them.

As far as the crab......you're the one with the ocean theme. Do work, son! :rofl:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
No pics currently. I'll get a couple pics of the chest and full sleeve when they're finished.

I go to 'Lil Ant at Visible Ink in Malden, MA (http://visibleinktattoo.com/mainframeset.htm). They have some really talented people at that shop as well, and really cool guys to hang out with. Ant is currently sending in pics of my 1/2 sleeve to a couple magazines to see if he can get it in one of them.

As far as the crab......you're the one with the ocean theme. Do work, son! :rofl:
FRom that link:

PAYMENTS

$80 Minimum,

CASH ONLY, no checks or credit cards will be excepted.

If you have a design, ask one of our artists for an time and price estimate. Do this at the shop or shoot them an email.

Be sure to proof read your tattoos.....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
FRom that link:

Be sure to proof read your tattoos.....
My artist had every single person in the shop (other artists and customers) proof read the saying on my chest tattoo before he tattooed it on me.

They can tattoo, but they can't spell.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Rad! Have you added more to it since the last pics that you posted? How much time would you say you have left on it? I finally finished up my chest about 2 months ago. Stoked. :thumb:
Nice! And no, I have been putting all of my money into bikes and buying a home the last year +. I probably have two 2 hour sessions left to finish everything on that piece. Not too much.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
update: had 2 sessions this past weekend, about 11 hours of work total. one more sitting and i should be done. got most of my elbow filled in, inside and out. i feel half handicapped since i can't bend my elbow. learning to do a lot of extra things right handed. applying deodorant to my right pit with my right hand is... interesting...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
update: had 2 sessions this past weekend, about 11 hours of work total. one more sitting and i should be done. got most of my elbow filled in, inside and out. i feel half handicapped since i can't bend my elbow. learning to do a lot of extra things right handed. applying deodorant to my right pit with my right hand is... interesting...
:picsstfu:

That is a lot of sitting hours in just 2 sessions! What shop were you having that done at again?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
:picsstfu:

That is a lot of sitting hours in just 2 sessions! What shop were you having that done at again?
I did 8 straight hours on my left forearm when I started it. It all depends if you can sit for that long as well as the artist.

Excited to see the work Jon! We can trade photos this weekend. Is it Friday yet?