Quantcast

STEEP & TECH trail

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
This trail is sick, and is meant for expert or above riders only! What do ya think?

another

another

last

WE ARE ALSO ALMOST DONE WITH PARKFIELD PICS! CHECK THEM OUT HERE

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That does look steep and tech. I could probably do that stuff, but it would suck to screw up...

edit: I was realized it was a different trail than I was thinking. I could do 'some' parts. :bonk:

roberts

Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
That looks really fun. I was just thinking today that jumping is fun, but tech is more fun. Unfortunately, my local runs are jump heavy. Plus, even the tech is just dirt - no rock gardens.

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
Looks like a fun trail. I just think it's funny that no one is wearing arm pads and all the riders foreams and elbows are looking pretty beat up.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Looks like a fun trail. I just think it's funny that no one is wearing arm pads and all the riders foreams and elbows are looking pretty beat up.
I've never ridden with a "local" anywhere that wore armor. Unless they liked the hucks. I don't wear armor if I feel comfortable on the trails and I assume they feel the same way.

Anyways that trail looks pretty dope. Definitely looks like it could become painful.

Joey

Monkey
Feb 8, 2002
West Tennessee
I've never ridden with a "local" anywhere that wore armor. Unless they liked the hucks. I don't wear armor if I feel comfortable on the trails and I assume they feel the same way.

Anyways that trail looks pretty dope. Definitely looks like it could become painful.
Definitely a nice looking trail. If you've never ridden with a "local" anywhere that wore armor you should come ride Bootleg Canyon, from the top, right outside of Vegas sometime. May just change your mind . . . .