Quantcast

Stepped on a Rock, Felt a Pop

So I was at Boulder Creek yesterday, hanging out so JOJO's cute puppy Na-Na could cool off, and I was manuvering across some boulders, and my foot came down on top of one and I felt a *pop* on the right side of my right foot. Needless to say, a day later, it frickin kills. I can move my toes and there is no real bruising but a little swelling. You think I sprained it? Should I go to the doc or be a tough babe, wrap it up, and walk it off?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by LeatherFace
So I was at Boulder Creek yesterday, hanging out so JOJO's cute puppy Na-Na could cool off, and I was manuvering across some boulders, and my foot came down on top of one and I felt a *pop* on the right side of my right foot. Needless to say, a day later, it frickin kills. I can move my toes and there is no real bruising but a little swelling. You think I sprained it? Should I go to the doc or be a tough babe, wrap it up, and walk it off?
go see a Dr.
Sounds like you may have torn somehting.
Don't wanna see any more Crips around here!!

Hang in there Leather!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Like BB said, sounds like you may have sprained a ligament or something. The doc will probably tell you to ice it, rest it, keep it elevated, yada yada yada. And he'll probably give you some fun fun muscle relaxers. :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by LeatherFace

Like the muscle relaxers Jenny took in "Sixteen Candles" right before her wedding? SWEET!
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk

"I can't get this thing off..." **throws veil into flowers**
Never saw it.

*pauses for shocked response from LF*

Nope, never saw it.