Quantcast

Stereotypes

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
WORD!!! the only problem is the guy will be embarrassed if he ever lands a chick because she is now under the impression that he has a large appendage, and when she finds out he is hung like a chipmunk, there will be more than a little embarrassing laughter!!!

:rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
brungeman said:
WORD!!! the only problem is the guy will be embarrassed if he ever lands a chick because she is now under the impression that he has a large appendage, and when she finds out he is hung like a chipmunk, there will be more than a little embarrassing laughter!!!

:rofl:
Naw - he just needs to flash wads of cash around before she sees the noodly appendage. Then she's sure to not care. :D

J

JRB

I think it's ironic that the guy that thinks this is funny is JSG. I do agree that it's funny though. I saw it the other day, and got bored before it was over. Still funny, but too long.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A good friend of mine had little man big truck syndrome for years. Finally convinced him that no one gave a crap about the size of his vehicle. He broke down and got a Maza6 and declared it was so much more fun to drive than his truck. He is actually going to sell his truck, it really is a breakthrough moment.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
A good friend of mine had little man big truck syndrome for years. Finally convinced him that no one gave a crap about the size of his vehicle. He broke down and got a Maza6 and declared it was so much more fun to drive than his truck.
That boy needs :help:

Way to show him the light.

I drove a Tahoe once. WRT to handling it was a giant pile of horse$hit.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
A good friend of mine had little man big truck syndrome for years. Finally convinced him that no one gave a crap about the size of his vehicle. He broke down and got a Maza6 and declared it was so much more fun to drive than his truck. He is actually going to sell his truck, it really is a breakthrough moment.
same w/ a friend i work w/...had a z71 (or is it z21? chevy graphics suck), then a trailblazer.

then the midlife crisis hit, he got some $ when his dad died, and he bought a vette. rediscovered how fun it was to drive a nice handling car again, sold the trailblazer and got a saab for a daily driver.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sad thing is I considered buying the truck from him. I am planning on a lot of house work this year. New siding,/roof, then I realized I could get a little 4X8 trailer for the Subie for 1/6 the cost. Hardware store is only a 5 miles away so there will be no real wear and tear on the car. :thumb:

J

JRB

I miss having a 3/4 ton pickup. I think little cars and SUVs are the suck.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Ironic because you've been fantasizing about the size of my unit again?
No - we've already seen your unit. Pink shorts hide nothing. :think: I wasn't impressed enough to fantasize about it. :eviltongu

J

JRB

Westy said:
You need a bike with more travel.
I've thought about that, but I pounded up quite a hill in the middle ring yesterday, and I don't think I can handle more than 6" travel for a trail bike.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
No - we've already seen your unit. Pink shorts hide nothing. :think: I wasn't impressed enough to fantasize about it. :eviltongu
Xray vision?

Don't lie now. You know you just dig the pink, given that you bring it up so often.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Westy said:
Westy, I saw a F-350 Quad cab, with atleast a 4" body lift 10" suspension lift and 44" tires. It had a full light bar with 5 lights pointing forward and 2 back, on the top of the windshield. A full brush guard bumper front and rear. Drop down steps to get in... the windows were tinted black, and the truck was BRIGHT RED... It was sitting idleing outside the local gas station... the door swung open and out pops this guy... and I kinda chuckled... cause the guy looked sooo small compared to the truck... I went in to pay for gas, and I walk up to the register, and there is the owner of the truck, he must have been 5'2" - 5'4", he was stick thin with wanabe big bicepts!!!

I had to do everything in my power to keep from actually laughing in the guys face... he knew I was chuckling about it... and I could tell he had a chip on his shoulder... I think this guy would have been better off in a Toyota or a S-10 or something... wouldn't have looked like such a dork!!! with Small-man big truck syndrome...

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Xray vision?

Don't lie now. You know you just dig the pink, given that you bring it up so often.

I have to say, I like the jersey. I don't really care for any colored shorts, so not really diggin' them. I just remembered them from Anthony's thread a long time ago. :D

J

JRB

N8 said:
Looks like loco is trying recruit a new boy-toy.
Are you trying to figure out if I am gay so you can ask me to ride around in a mini cooper with you???

The answer is NO and I don't want to ride around with you.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
brungeman said:
Westy, I saw a F-350 Quad cab, with atleast a 4" body lift 10" suspension lift and 44" tires. It had a full light bar with 5 lights pointing forward and 2 back, on the top of the windshield. A full brush guard bumper front and rear. Drop down steps to get in... the windows were tinted black, and the truck was BRIGHT RED... It was sitting idleing outside the local gas station... the door swung open and out pops this guy... and I kinda chuckled... cause the guy looked sooo small compared to the truck... I went in to pay for gas, and I walk up to the register, and there is the owner of the truck, he must have been 5'2" - 5'4", he was stick thin with wanabe big bicepts!!!

I had to do everything in my power to keep from actually laughing in the guys face... he knew I was chuckling about it... and I could tell he had a chip on his shoulder... I think this guy would have been better off in a Toyota or a S-10 or something... wouldn't have looked like such a dork!!! with Small-man big truck syndrome...

..and it's even more stupid when the truck has more balls than the driver does! :p

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Bulls_Balls/Your-Nutz/your-nuts_truck_nuts.htm

J

JRB

brungeman said:

Not to defend, because I truly despise that I can't afford a nice 3/4 ton truck, since the Urban Cowboy mentality has driven cost so high, but how can you say what he does with his truck??? I ride a 6" bike, but I am not super hucker. I don't see much difference in it all. Who cares what he was driving??? Speaking of stupid stereotypes...:think:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
N8 said:
The Mini Cooper S I drove a year ago was fassssst!

115 HP in a tiny ride is fuuun.
I guess it depends upon how you define fast. 115 hp and 150ish ft/lbs of torque pushing 2700 pounds (tiny?) is slow IMO.

Some other folks seem to agree:

"Unfortunately even with a supercharged engine the Mini still doesn't have enough power to take full advantage of its outstanding BMW-designed suspension"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i want a mini. the non-s does pretty well in H Stock and the S cleans up in G Stock (autocross)...

just like this :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Toshi said:
i want a mini. the non-s does pretty well in H Stock and the S cleans up in G Stock (autocross)...

just like this :)

but you can t fit ya trumpet in there :confused:... i have room for my horn in my soccer mom volvo :)