Quantcast

Stevens Bike Park??

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Enviromentalists are well funded and very organized. They will skew truth every chance they get to further their agenda.

That's why attending public meetings is important. They know how to manipulate meeting to their ends, not truly representing what is in the best interest for the general public, and in many ways the environment itself.

Yes enviros are a primary reason why we don't have more access to trails of all kind. That's why advocacy is important. Mt. bikers are really starting to do some good thing in the area and abroad, but we are still little weaklings in comparison to the mighty Sierra Clubbers and their ilk.

Learn more of the process and don't get pissed. If you can get involved somehow, like Stevenpass is doing.

blight

Chimp
Feb 13, 2009
What do people think of creating bumper stickers to provide visibilty and promote the bike park? I would be willing to throw a couple hundred dollars at it and I would hope Stevens Pass would too. Are their any graphic artists that would volunteer their services?

"Ride Stevens Pass Bike Park"

"YES to Stevens Pass Bike Park"

"Stevens Pass Bike Park - NOW!"

I'm sure someone can come up with something better, but you get the idea.

-s

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
what Do People Think Of Creating Bumper Stickers To Provide Visibilty And Promote The Bike Park? I Would Be Willing To Throw A Couple Hundred Dollars At It And I Would Hope Stevens Pass Would Too. Are Their Any Graphic Artists That Would Volunteer Their Services?

"ride Stevens Pass Bike Park"

"yes To Stevens Pass Bike Park"

"stevens Pass Bike Park - Now!"

I'm Sure Someone Can Come Up With Something Better, But You Get The Idea.

-s
free Stevens Pass

Jun 18, 2004
I'll totally work for free or min wage to help build that thing...
I was on the backside thurs after the boomers were done with the Avy control...
I've been doing the mid week pass up there for the last 7 seasons...

Stevenspass

Monkey
Sep 6, 2007
Leavenworth, WA
Still on track for FS approval this Summer somtime. We are ready to get started as soon as we get approval. We will have a website up this summer to keep you posted and are invovled with some Fluidride and other events around. Keep an eye out for us out and about.

Joel

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Still on track for FS approval this Summer somtime. We are ready to get started as soon as we get approval. We will have a website up this summer to keep you posted and are invovled with some Fluidride and other events around. Keep an eye out for us out and about.

Joel
Best of luck! hope you get the approval !!!!!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle

Joel
Excellent news!

I am hoping this is the last year I have to procure a pass for Whistler :)