Quantcast

Stevens winter Dh feb 18

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Awsome...thanks man.

But...Im going to be in Flordia...how gay is that? Now I have to miss the race.

WTH.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
DOPE i am once again down.
All you people need to set your calenders because its going to be off the freakin hook!!!
hoping for hardpack :)

EDIT- **** IM GOING TO BE IN MEXICO

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
i maay be able to rce, doctor said no haard riding till enda february, is this hard riding? idk its on snow :bonk:

ill ask him
according to him i wouldnt get full motion back till february either :lighten: , whos had full motion for 1 1/2 weeks, me! :banana:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
god dang I hate you guys! I was looking forward to that race too.
Im hoping it will be postponed again for another week so I can go :-D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Hmm... by that time I probably won't have ridden for 3 months at least, and $45 is more than I really have to spare. This is tempting, but maybe I'll just be a spectator.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
dont stud. its not worth your time

what? what are you talking about? studs are the shiznite!

I'm hopefully going to borrow michi mud tires. should be the best bet for the snow. studs do nothing unless it's ice... which it shouldn't be. most likely it will be groomed. So really, low tire pressure with wide spaced big knobs are your best bet.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
what? what are you talking about? studs are the shiznite!

I'm hopefully going to borrow michi mud tires. should be the best bet for the snow. studs do nothing unless it's ice... which it shouldn't be. most likely it will be groomed. So really, low tire pressure with wide spaced big knobs are your best bet.

reverse sych. son

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Mitzel you little wanker, how you been? You better show up. S Weasle, Beav,Burl and yours truely will be there. If you don't ride you at least need to show up to help me stir the pot.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
Mitzel you little wanker, how you been? You better show up. S Weasle, Beav,Burl and yours truely will be there. If you don't ride you at least need to show up to help me stir the pot.
ive been doin good!! im just goin to school right now and hanging out! i professionally hang out for a living right now! haha, ill show up one day out of the blue!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
im gonna be in mexico :disgust: but at least im getting my bike all pimped out for the new season.:clapping:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
ughh...

I know its bad to say this, but I really hope it ends up getting resheduled for 2 weeks later so I can go. I was up skiing saturday and saw all the posters and kept getting mad since Ima be on a Disney cruise instead...