Quantcast

Stolen '04 Transition Dirtbag

justusK2121

Chimp
Oct 23, 2004
My 2004 Dirtbag with 2004 Triple 8's was stolen out of my garage in north Seattle today(oct. 23rd). It has white Halo Combat rims that stand out pretty good. It also has a Kona SDG saddle, Kona DH Primo stem and bars. it doesn't have the stock rocker arms shown in the picture, it now has the dangerboy upgraded ones. there is no front derailleur, I was using a dual bashring(blackspire) chainguide, which actually works really well, anyways, any info is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Attachments

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Ahhh, those DAMN THIEVES! They used to hang people for stealing your horse and the same justice should apply for bike thieves. Sorry to hear about you having your bike stolen Dude. I'll let you know if if shows up down here in the Bay Area.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, I just saw this Dirtbag frame being sold on Ebay by a guy in Seattle. His reason for selling sounds kosher and I doubt this is your frame but it is a Dirtbag, in Seattle, has Dangerboy plates on it and the timing is right in line with your unfortunate theft. So, check it out and if this is not your frame then let us know. I'd hate to have this seller experience any grief if he has nothing to do with your missing frame.

Here's the link! If by any chance this link does not work, look under mountainbikes and parts and type in Transition. It is the only Transition frame listed on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22679&item=7109527880&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Good luck!!!

justusK2121

Chimp
Oct 23, 2004
I saw that frame earlier, it's not mine. The auction started before mine was stolen. Hopefully the person that has my bike is an idiot and will try to pawn it or something, gotta hope for the best.