Quantcast

STOLEN!!!!!!!!!! 1 of a kind prototype Tomac DH bike

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
TONS of trick parts on a 1 of a kind frame (this is the ONLY prototype of this frame).

If you have any details, please contact me or jsmith@tomac.com or at 402-304-2019

Stolen just as in the photos below:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'd put $20 on Sea Otter. And how do you think you're really going to be able to move a proto? Seriously?

Deano

Monkey
Feb 14, 2011
my money is on this being stripped of all the parts, and a frame never to be seen again.

the parts alone on that beast is worth more then a lot of full builds.. those damn enve rims alone cost more then i care to think about..

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Stolen out of the back of the Tomac van in the owners driveway. So ****ed up. Keep an eye out please! Updated with a phone number to call as well.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
if it gets parted,the rear shock is your best bet to find it.

Hopefuly it is a special size,it deff looks kashima coated,hopefuly fox isn't pumping tones of these out the door right now.

sad to hear.

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
both the shock and rims are leads, as ENVE is no longer EDGE. those are the older rims. BUt as someone else mentioned, massively expensive, so rare irrespective of the name on it. f'ing twat that stole it.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Man, what a drag. I hope they catch 'em and hang 'em by the nuts. Bike looked good too.

I had a bike stolen out of my locked, tinted window'd car in Santa Cruz about a year ago. It's a horrible feeling and mine wasn't a proto.

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
This is why I cable lock my bike in my truck. Just makes it a little harder for these crooks.
Good luck

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
FYI, auto insurance does not cover the theft of your personal belongings from your vehicle. You need either homeowners or renters insurance for that. If you own a DH bike, you better have one or the other. They're stolen more than cars.

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
FYI, auto insurance does not cover the theft of your personal belongings from your vehicle. You need either homeowners or renters insurance for that. If you own a DH bike, you better have one or the other. They're stolen more than cars.
Sometimes you can get a personal property rider, so the above isn't exactly 100% correct, but it's correct 9/10 times because most folks don't request let alone receive such riders.