Quantcast

Stolen: 2003 Transition Dirtbag

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Last night at Snowshoe village my bike was stolen. It is a 2003 Transition Dirtbag, witha z150 on it. I found an ok picture of it... if you see or hear anything dealing with my bike hit me up at curiouscaptian01@yahoo.com.

Here is the picture of my bike

Parts: z150, chris king headset, singletrack wheels, hayes hydros, lx rear, and romic shock

Jmight..

Chimp
Jun 6, 2005
NC
ok, you migth want to put a post in the VA and surrounding areas section, there's a few people that live/work up at snowshoe and might be able to help you out.

Other then that how was monster park?

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
hey dude that stinks that u got ur bike stolen, one of my freinds dads trek fuel with a rock shox duke was stolen as welll, i saw u riding up there, but be on the lookout for a fuel/ z150 or a preston/duke for someone trying to mix the parts around, ill keep my eyes peeled, paul.

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
dude, i really feel for ya. that totally sucks.

If i was up there too with Carl and Eric... we'd hunt them down. Whoever did it. We'd kick some ass for sure.

I can't even imagine how bad that must feel...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
That sucks! I live on the West Coast, but I'm sure everyone in the area will keep an eye out for you ride...I hope you get it back!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
James...edit your first post to list the whole parts spec...especially the things that might be unique about it. It will help people ID hopefully. Good luck to you bro.

See if your parent's auto or homeowners covers stolen property and report it stolen either off the porch or off the car.

The other thing is to get on www.411.com and search under bike shops and call every shop you can that pulls up in VA, WV, PA, MD, etc. and let them know.

That sucks dude...what are you gonna do for a ride? You were gonna head up to Sugar with us this weekend weren't you?

So-EastMatt

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
James, I really hate it for you, I know how much you ride and what a total bummer it is to get you bike stolen from a place where you expect everyone to repect you as a fellow rider in a pretty tightly knit group of people. (I got a phone call from James last night and he sounded pretty desperate. If anybody needs a hook-up right now, it's this guy.......he's got a trip planned to keystone in a couple weeks and now he's got no bike)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
bizutch said:
James...edit your first post to list the whole parts spec...especially the things that might be unique about it. It will help people ID hopefully. Good luck to you bro.

See if your parent's auto or homeowners covers stolen property and report it stolen either off the porch or off the car.

The other thing is to get on www.411.com and search under bike shops and call every shop you can that pulls up in VA, WV, PA, MD, etc. and let them know.

That sucks dude...what are you gonna do for a ride? You were gonna head up to Sugar with us this weekend weren't you?
Already tried insurance and whatnot, with no success. I'll give all the shops a call but I bet it was some inbred slut that ran off with my bike and has no idea what they have... thanks for the help, not sure what I am going to ride at this point.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Sorry James.
Bike Theives are at the bottom rung of human beings, and at the top rung of people I would like to set on fire on while pouring rubbing alcohol over their skin and rubbing it in with a SOS pad.
They take away something they normally can't use or can't even get much money for, from somebody whose life revovles around bike riding.
Good Luck, and I hope you get hooked up one way or another.
Are you POSITIVE that your parents homeowners insurance will not cover it.
They covered mine even though it was ripped out of a car.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

Go Kalen...if anybody couldbe cooler than James Dean..it's you brother.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
bizutch said:
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess<A title="Best who" style="COLOR: #65b45c; TEXT-DECORATION: underline" href="http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9842" target=_blank> who </A>found James's bike...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

That's the best news I have heard in a while! Was your bike still in good condition? Also, I hope someone gave the guy who stole it a nice beat down...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
bizutch said:
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

Kalan, you kick ass!!
Good job.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Jeremy R said:
Kalan, you kick ass!!
Good job.
Hey Jeremy, this sound familiar....found it in the basement at a party....taken from a young punk...what house do you know of at Snowshoe that has a big basement full of questionable toys and troubled youth living there full time? :dead:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
bizutch said:
Hey Jeremy, this sound familiar....found it in the basement at a party....taken from a young punk...what house do you know of at Snowshoe that has a big basement full of questionable toys and troubled youth living there full time? :dead:
The one that had that fire... :evil:

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
bizutch said:

bizutch -- check your PMs

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
bizutch said:
what exactly does this mean?