Quantcast

Stolen Banshee Scream!

Mar 23, 2004
Mass
My Black Banshee Scream, was stolen at pedrosfest last night (7-14-07). Its black, has a dent on the driveside toptube, Monster T, hayes mags with custom brass pin. raceface cranks, azonic a-frames, etc. If seen or anyone has any information about it, please drop me a PM or e-mail.

Thanks,
Nate

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Contrary to the above post, please do NOT post it in every forum and thread imaginable. Let's not give stupid advice, okay? What possible effect do you think posting it in the Pedros ride report will have? To pick up the users that view that one specific thread because they clearly look at no other threads on the whole board?

To the original poster: I recommend posting it in the Downhill forum and then in ONE of the appropriate regional forums. The Downhill forum gets the most traffic and the regional forum will pick up the local people that don't post in the Downhill forum. That will give you the maximum amount of exposure. Make sure you file a police report (I assume you already have) and keep a close watch on eBay and the various internet message board classifieds.