Quantcast

STOLEN BIKE ALERT!! GREY Norco white shiver single crown !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
One of my friends jsut had one of his bikes stolen from his house in Tahoe please keep an eye out for a grey NORCO 4x frame with a white shiver single crown and grey camo sun ringle rims

thanks

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
YEA Great pic's Kris

Ok here's the deal my Bro Kris got the bike pictured above stolen from his house in Tahoe yesterday .

NEMESIS PROJECT cycles is giveing up a REWARD of $$$ and as much bike swag as you can carry if you find the bike pictured above!! Go to any leanght nessecary to retrive this bicycle and we will make it worth your wile , this is the second bike Kris has gotten jacked from his house and personally I want blood !

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Kris - I'm bummed for you. 2 bikes in 2 years is not cool. That neighborhood is showing you no love. I'll be over by LTD at lunch time and I'll stop in and give them a head's up. Good luck filling out the police report.

I guess that means DH runs this weekend...

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
no serial number unfortunately for that one. but if its complete you'l know it by the spray painted white shiver single crown, camo MTX's and full deity complement

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I doubt some Tahoe scumbag would make it as far as the Bay Area, but I will keep an eye out...

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I'm thinking it's time for a decoy bike party at Kris's place .
Let's built a bike that looks too good to pass up , but rigged to only make it about 100yards untill it self destructs .
Wile we hiide in wait .... hahahahah hehehehehehe

I got a full frame shop we could even make one with a spike that by radio control shot up throough the seattube into said theif's package , kinda like a ride by pungy stick !!!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Damn, that sucks. Put the LO-Jack in the chainstay or downtube. How big are they?

Can you post some contact info? I'll put it on that image, so you can post/print it.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
put a LO-JACK on it and see where he ends up and see how many other stolen bikes are there
Screw Low jack , i'm making a decoy bike with a spring loaded pungy stick that shoots up through the seat .

Yea I got it all worked out in my head , basically I'm gonna turn the seattube into very small sping activated cross bow !

So picture this , there's a very shape bambooo stick sitting in the seattube , under that a fork spring from a 4xWC , with a string tied to the crank spindle through the center of the frame , so as the culprit rides away the string starts to wind around the spindle and pull the pungy stick down tensioning the spring , then when there is no more string to wind it breaks and the stick shoots right up into our theif's package thus probley knocking him off the bikes forwards
:poster_oops:

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Kris
I will keep my eyes open in Reno area for you .As for thieves here is the deal.......
If I catch you and I hope you are reading this ...I am going to break your fuc#ing hands with a ball peen hammer. Want to try me ...Well I am right here PM me if you want ..I will meet you anywhere... And while on the subject of stolen bikes .My son Peanut's Eastern Grim Reaper was stolen last week in Reno from a secure locked area. It is blood red with black odyssey dj forks chrome cranks oddyssey rear wheel and Atomlab GI Pedals that are white. This is the swiss cheese frame and there are not very many around so if you see it grab it and if you know who has it let me know I will be more than happy to come wherever it is and get it back...

"Catch a thief break their hands"

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Kris
I will keep my eyes open in Reno area for you .As for thieves here is the deal.......
If I catch you and I hope you are reading this ...I am going to break your fuc#ing hands with a ball peen hammer. Want to try me ...Well I am right here PM me if you want ..I will meet you anywhere... And while on the subject of stolen bikes .My son Peanut's Eastern Grim Reaper was stolen last week in Reno from a secure locked area. It is blood red with black odyssey dj forks chrome cranks oddyssey rear wheel and Atomlab GI Pedals that are white. This is the swiss cheese frame and there are not very many around so if you see it grab it and if you know who has it let me know I will be more than happy to come wherever it is and get it back...

"Catch a thief break their hands"

HELLZ yea I was waiting for HACKSAW to post in hear !!
I like viglnti justice !! Props to you SAW !!

Oh I have also been keeping an eye out for P-nuts ride down here in Folsom

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Ohh i almost forgot .I have a website www.teamhacksaw.wordpress.com and I am going to be outing Thieves on it I have pictures of one place in Reno where a bunch of tweak thieves hang out and I will be posting not only the pic's but address's and their names. if they want me to stop they are going to need a Lawyer cause when you piss the "Saw" off you have trouble..

"Fu#K Thieves"

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
that sucks, i hope you get your bike back. Just the other day my friend scuba got his brand new BMX stolen, i found the thief while he was riding, and i was coming home from trail building, so i had my mini-shovel, needless to say, one person had a really bad headache and the other got his bike back.

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
thanks for looking out everybody. now i got hacksaw in reno and brad in folsom this punk cant run anywhere with out running into a beat down.

that sucks, i hope you get your bike back. Just the other day my friend scuba got his brand new BMX stolen, i found the thief while he was riding, and i was coming home from trail building, so i had my mini-shovel, needless to say, one person had a really bad headache and the other got his bike back.
nice work

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
thanks for looking out everybody. now i got hacksaw in reno and brad in folsom this punk cant run anywhere with out running into a beat down.
We got your back Kris !
Sucker punk better not hope I find him or I gonna get some crazy pipe hittin N!ggers to get midevil on his ass with a blow tourch and a pair of plyers , then we turn his unlucky a$$ over to Hacksaw:shocked: god help him at that point!

There are houndreds of miles of desert filled with the bodies of Ignorent theives who decided to F around in reno and vegas , I say we start adding bike theives to this dump site too :lighten: