Quantcast

Stolen Bike Alert

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Some people really suck. As posted at SSO:
-------------------------------------------------

I am hoping somebody can help me. Someone decided it would be cool to steal my personal Moots Moot-X YBB that I had made available for demos.

I gotta tell you, at this point I am not interested in doing another race next year, or ever. I spent countless hours over the past 6 months to get the course and the race ready for YOU. What little compensation I thought I was going to receive is now gone. The feeling of accomplishment? Gone, too. I dont think I have ever been more disappointed in my life. I guess the notion of being a MTB family is dead, at least it now is for me. I lost money and the best bike I have ever owned to someone I hosted and hoped to provide a special and unique environment for.

I am not wealthy, in fact, the only reason I have a bike like that is because of a shop discount and the fact that cycling is my passion. I dont drink, go out, go to movies, nothing. My money goes to my bikes. I was set to pack the bike up for my long awaited trip to Arizona next week for a little punishment of my own at the Whiskey Off Road race in Prescott. Not sure what to do now. Cancel my vacation??

I do not care who stole it or why or where they live. I just want my bike back. Mail it, ship it to Plum Grove, I dont care how I get it back. I just want it back.

Its an 18" Mooto-X YBB with full XTR, White bros 20mm thru axle fork, and Jones H-bars. If you have any information, please let me know.

Rob Harrington
Race director

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
Some people really suck. As posted at SSO:
Im sorry your bike was stolen, and I hope you find it.
My bike was also stolen this past weekend. It is an Azonic Steel Head. It has an old chrome Marzocchi qr20 and some Rocky Mt. componets
I do drink. I do go out, sometimes I go to movies and I dont judge people who dont or do these things. I also feel all of my bikes are replacable. Its a drag there are people that do such things. What I learned is to lock my bike more often than I did.
If anyone sees my plain black steel head with silver fork. Please call police.

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
THE BURG but missing BOSTON
Let it be known that bike thieves are not welcome in the burg and I got your bike at the shop mtwhore. You might have to put some new brakes on it but everything else seems jive. Lets drink some beers in celebration:cheers:.