Quantcast

Stolen Bike Northstar at Tahoe!!

huntandride

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
Reno
My Giant Glory was stolen today or mistakenly returned as a rental (which i doubt happened) It was a 2008 glory fr - silver. Black boxxer 32mm, white outlaw front, black rear rim on black hope, blue gamut, gold chain, juicy 7 brakes, sunline bars/stem, raceface ride cranks w/diety pedals.

As recent pic as i have...

Email with any news sabinimtb@hotmail.com

Dawson308

Chimp
May 14, 2008
Roseville, CA
My Giant Glory was stolen today or mistakenly returned as a rental (which i doubt happened) It was a 2008 glory fr - silver. Black boxxer 32mm, white outlaw front, black rear rim on black hope, blue gamut, gold chain, juicy 7 brakes, sunline bars/stem, raceface ride cranks w/diety pedals.

As recent pic as i have...

Email with any news sabinimtb@hotmail.com

That sucks! I will keep my eyes peeled. I ride there and I am curious where it was stolen from?

huntandride

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
Reno
Big crowd today it was race day. it was in a rack on the far left of the patio if your looking at the lodge. Right by the food but on the lower level.. Dont put bikes there they have cameras but they are not pointed there they face towards the center

02sedona

Chimp
Apr 22, 2007
Truckee, CA
Where you the guy walking around with a stick looking like you were about to kill someone? What size was it? What would make yours stick out from others? I will keep my eyes open for it.