Quantcast

Stolen Bike Recovered!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike, 2003 Transition Dirtbag...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

Go Kalen...if anybody could be cooler than James Dean..it's you brother.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
bizutch said:
GOOD NEWS...just talked to James. Guess who found James's bike, 2003 Transition Dirtbag...none other than good old Kalen!! James said he spotted at somebody's party in the basement.

:thumb:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:

So did that "party" become Kalan's ass kicking contest?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
same thing happened to Herndon years back. His Team Devo Trek DH got ganked at Beech Mtn and Ryan Taylor spotted it all blown up at a party and told Herndon and then persuaded them to give it back.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
bizutch said:
Snip>Go Kalen...if anybody could be cooler than James Dean..it's you brother.

Are we talking about the same Kalen - aka Banche? :think: hmmmm Kalen benefiting society, now that's a new spin.

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
i saw someone riding my old bike that was stolen, but i was on a bus and i saw him and i havent seen him again i look everytime i pass that spot, but i only saw it once

brokeONE

Monkey
Feb 2, 2002
asheville,NC
I'm hoping to find Eric Fletcher at SnowShoe that stole my Azonic, I WILL BE TAKING WHATEVER BIKE HE HAS, and possibly knock a few knots on his head.

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
brokeONE said:
I'm hoping to find Eric Fletcher at SnowShoe that stole my Azonic, I WILL BE TAKING WHATEVER BIKE HE HAS, and possibly knock a few knots on his head.
how did he steal it? Seems odd that you should know the name of the thief.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
BUCKET said:
Wonder how you know???

Did you end up getting the Avy on that DH Team?

Because the only party that i can think of within the time of the bike being found was held by someone i can think of.

yeap it rules

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
stubby ben got his bike two. the funny thing is now that he has to figure out what to do with the sgs cause hes got the sunday now so who knows.

ohh and kalan when james and ben get up to snowshoe just show them the guy that jacked the bikes and you will witness the beating of a lifetime.thanks again from ben and me man its never kool when someone jacks a bike.