Quantcast

Stolen Bike

mcslix

Chimp
Aug 6, 2004
Hey my friends bike got jacked. It was in Austin, Texas and thought id post here in case it left Texas or went on an auction site. Please keep an eye out for it, heres his description from a local board:

im asking everyone to keep a look out for it, b/c it is pretty distinctive. it was stolen from the albertsons at 183 and spicewood springs road. it is an older trek bruiser. its a hardtale jump frame and it looks like a dj bike. it is black w/ several stickers, a couple fox ones a marizocci one on the head tube and chain stay, it has a silver marz. z1 mcr w/ lockout, i strippes all the original stickers off, but it does have a big "M" sticker i put on it. front brake is a deore disk back is an avid v brake. the front shifter is zip tied together bc its broken. the front wheel is a brand new margura fr 20mm wheel.it also has an azonic 50mm stem and the rear der. is an xt i think thats about it on the description so pleas keep an eye out for it

Thanks
-Andrew

J

JRB

This really sucks. CJ is super cool and it's not like it was pretty or anything. Not knocking the boy's bike, but there was no reason other than people suck, to have taken it. Thanks for cross posting Andrew.