Quantcast

Stolen K2 Tirade - Skyway area

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I listed this in the Stolen thread but thought I would do it here as well.
Full parts spec in stolen thread.
Stolen on Sunday 01/15/06 out of the back of his truck. Was told he was at a house that is over 50 yards from the road and was strapped in with three moto straps. He said he was in the garage for only about 10 minutes. Person that stole this must have large kahonies(sp).

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Probably only if he keeps his nose to the grindstone and keeps checking pawn shops?
I traded it for work on my truck and then he sold it to a buddy of his that had it stolen. Sucks for him because he was replacing a late 80's to early 90's fully rigid bike with this one and was pretty excited after his first and only ride.
RhinofromWA said:
That sucks Trailhacker. :(

Think the bike will ever show up?

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
It's useless information now, but I always keep a 6' Kryptonite cable lock locked to my pickup bed, and I lock my bikes up to that...always.

I tried to make it as convienent as possible, because I'd be to lazy to lock it if it was a hassle.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
I hear ya'. But he is pretty much a noob so it probably caught him by suprise?
Big B said:
It's useless information now, but I always keep a 6' Kryptonite cable lock locked to my pickup bed, and I lock my bikes up to that...always.

I tried to make it as convienent as possible, because I'd be to lazy to lock it if it was a hassle.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Well, it sounds like we found it and all because a guy saw it posted on RM!!!
He might not want his name thrown out there but after I talk to him tomorrow I'll drop it if he's cool with that.
He really came through:love: :cool: