Quantcast

Stoopid things that make you angry...

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
The headliner in my car is falling and it is pissing me the fack off. The worst part is that I know this is a stupid reason (the car is relatively old) to be angry, but that only makes it worse....

What trivial things make you all wonder if you might actually have anger management issues?

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Like when people don't use turn signals and then get pissed at you for not acknowledging that they want to turn.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
OGRipper said:
Like when someone shows up for a 2pm appointment at 10am? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
hmm. i usually see that one from the other side...how about showing up for a 10 am appointment and having to wait until 2 pm? the phrase that comes to mind = going postal.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I don't mind text messaging. At times, it can be very convenient, and be a quick way to finalize plans. I get extremely angry however, when a friend wants to maintain a text message conversation when a simple 1 minute call would work better. I will call them and the phone will ring through to voicemail. F'n lame, but it gets even worse when I receive a text message not a few seconds later. Wtf?

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
The guy across the street has a white van that is parked on the other side of the street. I think he uses it as a tool shed because I've seen him get shat out of it, but have seen it move less than 10 times in two years. So when we look out our front window, we see our yard and his ugly a$$ van.

I'm in the process of working w/ the city to have no parking signs put on that side of the street. My argument is that the street is too narrow to support parking on both sides of the street and still allow emergency vehicles through. Then bye, bye van.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
reflux said:
I don't mind text messaging. At times, it can be very convenient, and be a quick way to finalize plans. I get extremely angry however, when a friend wants to maintain a text message conversation when a simple 1 minute call would work better. I will call them and the phone will ring through to voicemail. F'n lame, but it gets even worse when I receive a text message not a few seconds later. Wtf?

:stupid:

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
when people feel the need to slow down to 6m.p.h. when they drive past a carcrash where there are already police there and the ambulence has left and the cars are out of the way on the highway. so youve sat in traffic for an hour and a half just to randomly speed up past an abandoned fenderbender.

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
cadmus said:
The guy across the street has a white van that is parked on the other side of the street. I think he uses it as a tool shed because I've seen him get shat out of it, but have seen it move less than 10 times in two years. So when we look out our front window, we see our yard and his ugly a$$ van.

I'm in the process of working w/ the city to have no parking signs put on that side of the street. My argument is that the street is too narrow to support parking on both sides of the street and still allow emergency vehicles through. Then bye, bye van.
Call the cops. In most cities, if they don't move it in 72 hours, the tickets start piling up.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I really enjoy it when people call me at work and ask me stupid questions all day long...

People... if you buy a home, please figure out the difference between a condo, P.U.D. and a single family unit home. And if you pay $650,000 for a home, please take the time to read 60 pages of governing documents.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Oh, I forgot another one. When making a right turn in my vehicle, I make it a point to slow down in the shoulder before the turn. Hence, the broken white line. This way, I do not slow down to 15 (or whatever) miles per hour IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LANE!

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
i ****in hate it when your stuck behind a old hag and there is a car to the side so you cant pass, thats what i hate and people who try to be cool by buying all the new clothes, this one ****er wouldnt let us go to a party because we didnt have the "right" clothes well we tipped his car and called the cops on his house for underage drinking, i think that guy moved

batty_110

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Minnesota
Try people who shout at us bikers for no reason when they pass, or honk right behind you. Practically pee my pants, crash, and die everytime it happens. (haven't had any of them happen yet luckily). I did cleat one of the cars though. Sweet sweet revenge via a shoe...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
When I have been recognized for my writing ability my entire life, and my boss (relatively new...) doesn't ask me to write.
But then again, it gives me time to goof off on RM. :rofl:

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Smokers throwing butts out the window.

People cell shouting on public transportation.

Mindless/needless lane changes. Today a lady is driving in the left lane switches to the right lane to sit at a stop light then after the stop light switches back to the left lane. WTF?

The guy across the street from me breaking the street light.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
in my younger days, i used to get angry at the drop of a hat.

now i sit back and laugh at those who do.
(which just makes them angrier.)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
When someone takes a slice of pizza out of the box BEFORE it gets home. Holy **** that is my biggest pet peeve.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Yesterday, I got a $75 Federal parking ticket for "parking in and obstructing a traffic lane." I was parked on the side of the road out of the traffic lane, there was plenty of room to pass, and it isn't even marked as a no parking zone. Furthermore, I've been parking in the same place for 2 years now and have never had an incident. WTF.

That pisses me off to no end.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
reflux said:
I am 110% with you on this one!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
9 year olds on Magnas on A line. Seriously almost ran the little s**t over.
Hikers: get the f**k out of my way and shut your f'n trap.
Buses: no reason, just hate 'em
USFS: "We'll subsidize logging roads for 80 million a year, but still gouge you $5 every time you go to the trailhead":redhot: