Quantcast

Stop! .....spammer time!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
:spam:

NY monkey people - tonight:

A listening party for the new album from long-running Oakland, California-based industrial/alternative/metal pioneers NEUROSIS, entitled "Given to the Rising", will be held tonight (Monday, June 4) at Mama's Bar (corner of Avenue B/3rd Street) in New York City beginning at 9:00 p.m. Copies of the CD, which will be officially issued tomorrow (June 5), will be available for purchase beginning at midnight along with some limited "goodies" attached to the release.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Avenue+B+and+3rd+Street+NY&sll=38.443887,-122.602045&sspn=0.009579,0.029097&ie=UTF8&ll=40.727714,-73.982964&spn=0.009269,0.029097&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

I won't be there. I'll be in my living room drinking some wine.

:D

:spam:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My cat ate a bird yesterday. A baby one... just brought it right into the house and started chomping away, right there on the carpet.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My cat ate a bird yesterday. A baby one... just brought it right into the house and started chomping away, right there on the carpet.
I had a cat that would drag pigeons and seagulls into the house.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
My cat brought a bird into the house the other day and let it go. it flew out the back door. This IS NOT the first time she has done this.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The cat we had growing up would manage to kill rabbits. The damn things were almost as big as the cat, it would have problems dragging them across the lawn to the dead thing drop spot by the back door.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well, in regards to my cat eating the bird yesterday, I did stop her and got the bird out of the house. She was already through about half of it by the time I caught her though. The strange thing was she didn't "present" her kill to me or anyone else in the house... every other cat that I've had when they get a kill like that has always made sure to get someone's attention/approval for what they've done. Kind of odd that she didn't... and it ain't like we don't feed her either. Hmmm...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Our cat had a seagull. No joke. It was my ex wife's cat before we were married.

It dragged the fvcking thing into the kitchen and she shooed it out with a broom and locked the cat door.

The cat then tried to force the seagull through the cat door. We saw a wing push through and my ex freaked out.

I ended up chasing the cat into the yard, it finished the seagull somewhere in the bushes.

Other times it would drag pigeons into our bedroom closet and chow down. We'd wake up at 3am to the cat moaning and crunching on pigeon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Other times it would drag pigeons into our bedroom closet and chow down. We'd wake up at 3am to the cat moaning and crunching on pigeon.
See, to me that would have said it was high time to stop giving my gf's cat PCP. But that's just me.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Well, in regards to my cat eating the bird yesterday, I did stop her and got the bird out of the house. She was already through about half of it by the time I caught her though. The strange thing was she didn't "present" her kill to me or anyone else in the house... every other cat that I've had when they get a kill like that has always made sure to get someone's attention/approval for what they've done. Kind of odd that she didn't... and it ain't like we don't feed her either. Hmmm...
Be careful, thats a sign of a pure, straight up killer. I had a cat like that and it was AWESOME! It was like a nature show unfolding daily in my backyard! When you just find bunny ears and feet at the front door you know the conversion is complete ;)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
See, to me that would have said it was high time to stop giving my gf's cat PCP. But that's just me.
This cat would climb up into trees and kill squirrels. It was a stone cold murder machine.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our cat had a seagull. No joke. It was my ex wife's cat before we were married.

It dragged the fvcking thing into the kitchen and she shooed it out with a broom and locked the cat door.

The cat then tried to force the seagull through the cat door. We saw a wing push through and my ex freaked out.

I ended up chasing the cat into the yard, it finished the seagull somewhere in the bushes.

Your ex didn't try to drink the seagulls blood?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Dude, you started it with your "listening party" - sheesh. Besides, you don't "listen" to Neurosis, you "live the chaos" that is Neurosis! HAHAHA!