Quantcast

Stop that's a bad idea!

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
This is the thread to post all the bad idea's people have had on this forum.
I nominate PSP wanting to put a dirt bike on the roof of his Jetta.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
pouring gasoline in an empty pretzel bag to throw into a bonfire.

finding a hollow log about 20" in diameter and 4' long, placing it upright in a bonfire, and THEN filling it with gasoline.

Shotgunning beers on top of a wooden spool IN a bonfire.

All of these.... nobody tried to stop me.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
pouring gasoline in an empty pretzel bag to throw into a bonfire.

finding a hollow log about 20" in diameter and 4' long, placing it upright in a bonfire, and THEN filling it with gasoline.

Shotgunning beers on top of a wooden spool IN a bonfire.

All of these.... nobody tried to stop me.

I have this interesting relationship with fire where alcohol is involved as well. Unstoppable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have this interesting relationship with fire where alcohol is involved as well. Unstoppable.
Its quite an interesting relationship, isn't it? All of these items I listed are the only ones I can remember. Also, they pale in comparison to what some of my friends were doing at the time.

friend: " ... <incoherent mumbling>... PROPANE TANK ... <incoherent mumbling>... "

me: "propane tank WHAT?!?!"

BOOM!

chqm8

Chimp
Mar 25, 2008
westport, mass
Spraying wd40 onto your brake pads to get rid of that squealing noise.

Not that I've ever actually done that...I've just heard that it might not be such a good idea.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Here's another vote for PSP. This is for his wonderful idea of teaching his cat to not piss in his towel by beating him with a pillow.

hokie77

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Virginia
I just sent my ex a drunken email professing eternal love, can't live without, blah, blah, blah. Either best or worst thing done in a while, I guess.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Telling everyone on RM that your GF may be pregnant... should you punch her in the stomach?