Quantcast

Stress

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I spend time working on something different. Like my garden, or yard, or truck, or motorcycle. There is plenty to do around my house that takes my mind off of what may be the sorce of the stress.

I go to the gym sometimes, but I also have a tough time getting anything useful out of it if I'm stressed. I need to engage my mind into something to get my mind off of something else and the gym tends to be mindless.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I second the sex as the perfect stress reliever. Other than that, making fun of Stosh (particularly when he's on a bike) gets some stress out ;). Oh, and drinking...that works too in a pinch.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
laura said:
I just bring my lap top and take long bathroom breaks, nobody ever has to know.
Nobody ever notices the Cat 5 cable stretched into the stall?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
TN said:
Nobody ever notices the Cat 5 cable stretched into the stall?
No wireless? Plus, wouldn't the IT dept note the XTREME jump in bandwidth? Running your own pron server can jam a network...not that I know or anything.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
TreeSaw said:
Working out, get a massage, drinking heavily, an evening out (dinner, movie -- no work).
My friend demanded back rubs/massages when she was pregnant. She informed me that when I visit in August, by the time I leave I will have arthritis. She hasn't had one since January. Evidently they can be addictive.