Quantcast

"stripped"

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
I got the movie a couple of days ago. I thought it was awesome, and pretty creative. I have already watched it a couple of times I liked it so much.

Anyone else seen it? how did you like the movie.

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
I saw it and loved it. I remember there was one section i couldnt stand but it wasnt so bad that i remembered what it was. The special effects are awsome and i love the pizza scene :D

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Ya I loved how they highlighted certain colors throughout the movie which really made thing pop and stand out. The pizza scene made me laugh my ass off. I really liked Kurt Sorge's part. I remember reading about him (i think) when he one a race face event or something like that and this movie is the first time I have seen him ride. He is good.

I just got my copy last night. I got about half way thru it and got side tracked with phone calls, but what I've seen so far is the shiznit.

Also got kranked 6 and that drop that romo does in the opening of his part is sick!!!!

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Ya i've kinda been on a movie buying spree the last two weeks. over two years I buy one movie, then i buy three in two weeks. I ended up buying roam, kranked six, and stripped. All three are great, and they all have their own style. They definitely motivated me to ride, so thats a good thing.

Ya i've kinda been on a movie buying spree the last two weeks. over two years I buy one movie, then i buy three in two weeks. I ended up buying roam, kranked six, and stripped. All three are great, and they all have their own style. They definitely motivated me to ride, so thats a good thing.
Those are all great films. I love the claws part in Roam. Hoping to find that trail he rode this June when I'm in BC for two weeks. I did the same thing earlier this year. I was sick and I went to the bike shop and bought every freeride and DH race film they had that I didn't have yet.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Ya, for me at least it kinda flew under the radar until i remembered somebody on here starting a post that had the trailer in it a while back. It wasn't really hyped up so i almost forgot about it. And the music rocked, i liked it cause it didn't really draw my attention away from the riding it just sort of complimented it. One of my top two movies of all time.